IGNORED

Weird Misprinted Label

DoctorSpuds

A buddy of mine has had this Keystone Kapers with an upside down label for a while now and didn't know what to do with it. So i'm putting some photo's up here to see if anybody would be interested in it. I don't know if this is a unique error or if it's anything to really get excited over, but it's cool and weird.

post-62222-0-46027200-1521670116_thumb.jpgpost-62222-0-20088600-1521670135_thumb.jpgpost-62222-0-37411300-1521670150_thumb.jpgpost-62222-0-16698500-1521670163_thumb.jpg

IMO it isn't a big deal. Labels were attached be people and almost every company has an example of games that the label is put on backwards.

It is also very easy to fake so the demand for one of these type of carts is not much, if any at all.

Edited by atari181

• 1 month later...

Nothing exciting, IMHO. I can turn any Activision label upside down with my heatgun.

IMO it isn't a big deal. Labels were attached be people and almost every company has an example of games that the label is put on backwards.

It is also very easy to fake so the demand for one of these type of carts is not much, if any at all.

I think if you were to do that, there would be a tell, like a wrinkle or discolored line across the label there, something like that. Especially with the not so great quality of the Activision labels.

I think if you were to do that, there would be a tell, like a wrinkle or discolored line across the label there, something like that. Especially with the not so great quality of the Activision labels.

It is not that difficult to take a label off with a heat gun so that no one would ever know. It does, however take some time and practice.