IGNORED

What Intellivision games would you like to see ported on 7800?

lucifershalo

The Intellivision was my first console, I still love it. I would like to see some of the Inty action games done on the 7800 for increased speed and responsiveness.

Space Hawk (would benefit from being faster and smoother)

AD&D Cloudy Mountain (because it's one of my favorites of all time)

Shark! Shark! (would benefit from being faster and smoother)

I'd like to see a sequel to Star Strike with more variety. I liked the Inty original back in the day, and while I do like the core game it gets old pretty quick.

• Like 1

NONE, keep the gold discs of pain out of this forum.

I love the 7800. Love it. I have, because of that love, occasionally defended the prolines as "not that bad." May I never have to sully my soul so deeply as to defend the Inty controllers and the prolines in the same forum. That's a lie so big it breaks the forum.

Edited by Atarifever
  • Like 3

I love the 7800. Love it. I have, because of that love, occasionally defended the prolines as "not that bad." May I never have to sully my soul so deeply as to defend the Inty controllers and the prolines in the same forum. That's a lie so big it breaks the forum.

I'll do it! I grew up with the Inty controllers and had a 7800 back in the day. While obviously not ideal for some games, and the side buttons do suck (especially when worn), but the Inty controllers aren't nearly as painful and cramp-inducing as the ProLines. The ProLines are similarly really awful for games where you need constant movement, but for games that only require intermittent joystick movement they are definitely usable... though certainly not great. Now, back to the games...

Thunder Castle would be fun, just because I like the game, although I don't know if a direct 7800 port would improve on it at all.

The 7800 is desperately in need of good sports titles, so ports of some of the late-release Inty sports games would be good.

Edited by BydoEmpire

I'll do it! I grew up with the Inty controllers and had a 7800 back in the day. While obviously not ideal for some games, and the side buttons do suck (especially when worn), but the Inty controllers aren't nearly as painful and cramp-inducing as the ProLines.

Those friggen side buttons on the INTY hurt me far more than the pro lines ever did.

With all these 'What X games would you like to see ported to the 7800' threads popping up I'd like to strongly encourage some of you to try your hand at programming and have a go at making some of these yourselves. It's easy to imagine how a port would look but surely the real fun comes from playing it.

• Like 1

I would say

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Games

Sewer Sam

Bump N Jump (Such a good version)

Demon Attack (Different than the 2600 version)

Blockade Runner

TRON Games

Dracula

Beauty & The Beast

Thin Ice

These were standouts for me that I would love to see 7800 versions that can improve them if possible

• 3 weeks later...