IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

1 hour ago, Albert said:

That's awesome!  Glad you and Matt were able to meet up! And that you were able to hit an arcade in Melbourne as well!  Very cool.  :)

..Al

Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time outside of the event I was there for but it was really great to meet up with Matt in his part of the world and check out a local arcade. Melbourne is an amazing city!

- James

• Like 3

On 10/17/2022 at 5:23 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Sadly both the wifi and cell speed at the convention were both not adequate enough to do any streaming this year. Hopefully the HUGE number of developer interviews I did at the show will more than make up for it! 🙂 Watch for the videos to be released on YouTube soon!

Did all of the PRGE interviews get posted?

• Like 2

On 3/11/2023 at 8:35 PM, Nathan Strum said:

Did all of the PRGE interviews get posted?

Amazingly there's still FIVE more to post, the 5th AHA's unfortunately ate up all my time after I edited most of them. Now that I'm on a 'break' I'll be able to get to the remaining interviews, which are:

• Dion Olsthoorn
  • Lewis Hill
  • Todd Furmanski
  • John Champeau
  • Argon Team

On 3/11/2023 at 9:57 PM, mksmith said:

Was great to see James again so quickly after meeting at PRGE last year. The joy of the AtariAge community 😊

It was awesome to visit with you in your hometown while I was there! Love Melbourne and can't wait to go back again when I'm not on a work trip so I can explore some more!

- James

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Jason_Atari said:

Wow James, you were in my home city, hope you enjoyed your stay even though it was for work. I haven’t been to that particular barcade, would love to know what you thought.

You have an amazing city, I loved visiting Melbourne and booked an extra full day on either end to check it out a little more while I was there. The weather was all over the place with a little bit of wind and rain but way, way warmer than in Vancouver around this time of year. I'll give a full run down on the barcade on the next show. 🙂

- James

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I've been away for a week so if you've messaged me and haven't heard back, that's why. I'll be answering your messages as soon as I can!

Also, there will be a noon (PT) show tomorrow! 🙂

- James

Games:

166524592_20230414-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.d42292499a2a65313e7bb9a5c21fb992.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Just watched last nights stream and OMG, what do I need to do to get one of Tanya’s resin coasters? It looks amazing. Really nice work.

The coasters she makes are just amazing and we have them all over the house for our drinks! We definitely have some plans in the works so that we'll be able to get them into the hands of fans of ZPH! Stay tuned! 🙂

- James

• Thanks 1

WARNING: CAT BURGLAR!

If you missed tonight's ZeroPage Homebrew After Dark there was a mysterious Cat Burglar who stole our Susuwatari / Soot Sprite while we were distracted playing Oozy the Goo Maze Quest. The item is usually behind us on the couch but it could now be anywhere! Bernie also was lost in the kerfuffle but was later recovered.

The Cat Burglar was dressed all in black, has yellow eyes, a fluffy tail, goes by the alias Sprite and is very food motivated. He is not very dangerous but is armed with 20 claws so be careful out there! Posted below is the only known image of the suspect, retrieved off of the badly damaged security camera hard drives. Once the show is posted on YouTube you may be able to catch a glimpse of the crime if you watch from If you watch from the 1h25m mark!

- James

26828575_20230507-SpritetheCatBurgler.thumb.jpg.5bfe149477724a1efce051515b9f2470.jpg

DAMNING VIDEO EVIDENCE (WATCH FROM 1H25MIN):

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE
OF A SECRET NEW GAME FOR YOUR 7800!

ZeroPage Homebrew has the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE on Tue June 6, 2023 of this secret new game and interview with @OldStyle, developer of Mario Bros. and Lunar Patrol ports! We'll be talking about his new game and also updates on his two other masterpieces!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE NEW GAME IS?

1088303813_20230523-BubbleBobbleTeaser1.thumb.jpg.b42a5795399b317735d4b6423067529e.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:
EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE
OF A SECRET NEW GAME FOR YOUR 7800!

ZeroPage Homebrew has the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE on Tue June 6, 2023 of this secret new game and interview with @OldStyle, developer of Mario Bros. and Lunar Patrol ports! We'll be talking about his new game and also updates on his two other masterpieces!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE NEW GAME IS?

1088303813_20230523-BubbleBobbleTeaser1.thumb.jpg.b42a5795399b317735d4b6423067529e.jpg

I'm guessing Bubble Bobble is the game.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2023 at 10:32 AM, 8th lutz said:

I'm guessing Bubble Bobble is the game.

I'd love to see that!! But I think it would be a very hard one to pull off well on the 7800 with so many objects on screen.  I know the c64 version converted bubbles to chars to keep things moving but doing that on the 7800 may not be easy either.

Intrigued to see what this might be but Oldstyle has a great track record when you look at Mario Bros and Lunar Patrol!

• Like 4

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of SPACE TAXI (A8)

TOMORROW on ZeroPage Homebrew

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive World Premiere of Space Taxi along with a written interview with developer Andrea on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

554736310_20230526-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.71c088eeef092f1d636b9e9e1e929895.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NEW ZEROPAGE HOMEBREW SHIRT!

Is there enough RAM in one of the most enduring consoles ever made? Of course there is! This shirt will tell the world that more memory doesn't necessarily mean games will be more fun!

This shirt is unbelievably, incredibly geeky with multiple layers of hidden messages. Can you decode the shirt?

Available Now At TeePublic: https://www.teepublic.com/user/zeropage-homebrew

- James

640771745_20230525-128Bytes.thumb.jpg.f7d30fc788aee67381b1e71ccff71510.jpg

• Like 1

Huge thank you to @doubledown for this incredible custom made gift for ZPH's 5th Anniversary! This ultimate controller is not only comfortable and amazing for playing games, it is also extremely versatile.

It not only works on the Atari 2600 as a normal joystick but also with two button Genesis/Joy2B+ supported games. You may also notice it has a dial that can assign the second button to ANY direction on the joystick that allows you to set it for jump/shoot/duck previously assigned to a direction. It's also compatible with Atari 8-Bit, C-64, SMS and other pin compatible systems! ALSO, it was custom made for our consolized Lynx VGA setup so I can play it with an arcade style controller as seen in our last stream!

MORE INFO HERE: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/348157-doubledowns-latest-controller-buildthe-atari-micro-joystick-controller/?do=findComment&comment=5259230

THANK YOU SO MUCH DOUBLEDOWN!

- James

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/7226/nO2BlW.png

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

I got as far as JSR $2020 and thought "what sort of BS scheme is this?!", and continued with EOR ($54,X), EOR ($52,X), EOR #$20... and figured... "it's never gonna run" or maybe "beyond my skills".

That's hilariously awesome! It would be pretty cool to have a small program on a shirt though, I never even thought of that possibility.

- James