IGNORED

30+ Game Systems For Sale Or Trade (Lots Of Games Too).

Willard

chromizone, it seems as if you got yourself a memory card there :D Im not entirely interested since i already have a Action Replay 4mb, but ill trade. I was really hoping for a vcd card though :sad:

Anyhow, seeing that i just got suspended from school today, i have all weekend to check the offers.

As for the people who have asked for stuff, ill PM you. Gamepark is one of the few things for TRADE ONLY.

well theres alot of cool stuff ( plenty of systems I dont have yet)

BUT if i wanted to go after a major system then id have to offer you more but befor we go that far here are some not so huge ( but still large ) items I was intrested in

the atari lynx

and the starfox game for game cube

what else are you looking for outside of saturn stuff?

Oh and why are you getting rid of so much anyway?

I am getting rid of so much stuff because i money for that set of atari jaguar voice modems which are on ebay now. btw, if you buy those, ill trade ALOT for them, pending on what they go for. Please nagociate a deal with me BEFORE you buy the voice modems, if you are considering it. For chromizome, i cant get ahold of you. Id rather talk on msn/aim. Id prefer that (so we can decide on the trades, and what games you have).

Hey Willard, How about:

Congo Bongo for the intellivision with the console and 8 more games and 5 instruction booklets. The Games are: Boxing, Bowling, Skiing, astrosmash, burgertime, truckin', safecracker, and microsurgeon.

Hey Willard, you never replied back to my last PM. I asked about the condition & completeness off all these games. I'm still interested in these, and I do have money in my Paypal account.

Sega CD:

Lunar: Eternal Blue

Popful Mail

Turbo Duo:

Cosmic Fantasy 2

Exile

Lords of Thunder

Neutopia 2 (I don't need the box for this, but the jewel case would be a plus)

Y's Book 3

I'm a tad busy nagociating a deal for 5 atari jaguar voice modems, sorry :D I figured out those games were worth alot more than i stated, i was in a hurry to purchase the jagVM's off of ebay, which i lost. Anyhow, ill get back to you later, sorry :D

Hey Willard,

I'm interested in Panzer Dragoon, PD Saga, the Atari 2600, and the Sega CDX. Do all of those work and are they complete?

I can also trade some of my stuff if you're interested. I have:

Saturn:

- NiGHTS (just CD)

- Bases Loaded 96 (just CD)

- Virtua Fighter 2 (just CD)

- Virtua Fighter Kids (complete)

I'm in the US too. Let me know. THANKS! :D

Archived