11 members have voted

1. 1. MULTI POLL PICK AS MANY AS YOU WISH - SEE POST BELOW FOR INFO

• Rainbow Walker
    • Guardians of The Gorn & Mr. TNT
    • Dark Chambers
    • Fatum
    • Donkey Kong Jr

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Round 6 poll already! This time 3 runner up games including Rainbow Walker which probably sets a HSC record for runner up game in every poll so far this season... let's see what we can throw at it this time :PPoll closes after current round

Rainbow Walker

rainbow_walker.png

Faily easy in the scheme of things, fun Q*Bert style hopping on the scrolling rainbow changing the squares' colours, complete each vertical row to lock it in. I read it might actually play better/faster on PAL than on NTSC - need to check this out.

Download XEX, Atarimania Info

Guardians of the Gorn with Mr. TNT

guardians_of_the_gorn.pngmr._tnt.png

Guardians of the Gorn is a new one to me! Looks like you move on the grid and bits disappear - so we could play this along with the fabulous Mr. TNT ;-)

Download XEX, Atarimania Info, Mr. TNT XEX Info

Dark Chambers

dark_chambers.png

Atarimania comment "Much better than Gauntlet" :-o:thumbsup:

Download XEX, Atarimania Info

Fatum

fatum.png

Played once before in the HSC, a very good vertical shooter, stages and weapons. Checkout the comments in HSC S9R5: Polish Selection which was one of the best HSC rounds we have had. I put some comments about improvements on the tables post too.

Download XEX

Donkey Kong Jr

donkey_kong_junior.png

It's tough but fun, multi screen kong platform madness. Checkout the graphically updated Enhanced and Arcade versions too.

Download XEX

• Like 1