IGNORED

7800/NES/2600 Lot a few rare gems make an offer

rjchamp3

I have a few gems and commons here ill give you a great price below market plus shipping, all items are NEW and from a smoke free home!!!

Joust 7800

Galaga 7800

Donkey Kong 7800

Ball Blazer 7800

Midnight Mutants 7800

One on ONE 7800

RS Baseball 7800

Lasercade CGE limited 2600

Athletic World NES could be a 5 screw could not STILL has Woolworth sticker on it

Halloween 2 FROST- SOLD

Halloween 3 Frost - SOLD

Freddy VS. Micheal Frost

I know several of them have gone for over 100 and lasercade has sold over 300

I am not asking for that so make your offer

Thanks

post-10137-0-00689900-1522428299_thumb.jpg

post-10137-0-77793200-1522428316_thumb.jpg

post-10137-0-54047500-1522428328_thumb.jpg

Edited by rjchamp3

So if you sell them here, anyone bidding on them in your Ebay auction is just shit out of luck?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Atari-rare-lot-2600-7800/132562650807?hash=item1edd5986b7:g:uQsAAOSwMURavrMH

Why do people not understand what is ethical in selling items anymore?

Glad you posted this here, I will cancel my snipe bid I just set up.

Edited by atari181
  • Like 2

ill give you a great price below market plus shipping

make your offer

Thanks

So which is it? If you will give us a great price, tell us what that price is. I'm sure you could sell many of these quickly here with great prices.

• Like 1

So if you sell them here, anyone bidding on them in your Ebay auction is just shit out of luck?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Atari-rare-lot-2600-7800/132562650807?hash=item1edd5986b7:g:uQsAAOSwMURavrMH

LOL, why on EARTH would you buy from this guy in the first place?

LOL, why on EARTH would you buy from this guy in the first place?

Had I known he was the seller on Ebay I wouldn't have even thought about it. As I said before, I am glad he posted here.

I have purchased from him before and my CIB game arrived crushed in a bubbleope.

Had I known he was the seller on Ebay I wouldn't have even thought about it. As I said before, I am glad he posted here.

I have purchased from him before and my CIB game arrived crushed in a bubbleope.

Yup and I replaced it in a nice box with a new box

I don't send bubble lopes anymore

That is EXACTLY why it's here and EBAY and other places

whoever is SERIOUS gets the stuff in the same condition it is now, in a NICE SOLID BOX

Thanks for the obsession and interest as usual, just so everyone knows, I been a top seller on and off ebay, despite I messed up and even took full responsibility fixing all the wrongs to right, one or two like to ridicule me here, and I will say this I took care of all my errors and owned up to it.

That gives me more credibility than most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So which is it? If you will give us a great price, tell us what that price is. I'm sure you could sell many of these quickly here with great prices.

Great prices are called PM me and make offers not just gonna post here the prices

Thanks for the obsession and interest as usual, just so everyone knows, I been a top seller on and off ebay, despite I messed up and even took full responsibility fixing all the wrongs to right, one or two like to ridicule me here, and I will say this I took care of all my errors and owned up to it.

That gives me more credibility than most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous. You've been on eBay since 2006 and have only 202 feedback. Within that feedback, you have a few negative and neutral responses. I find it interested that they complain about your attitude and inappropriate responses exactly the same as the members here do. You are a real piece of work. Go peddle your sh!t somewhere else...

Fast refund, Says cant supply item, but but has it re-listed for $10 more beware
Beware Free ship=wrapping paper=damage.Rude&defensive.Called me names in emails.
BEWARE! Sent me INAPPROPRIATE emails after refunding $ for item ebay cancelled!

What I don't get is I've been a member on eBay since 2000 and I have not even received a NEUTRAL response, but you consider yourself a top seller? Move on...

Edited by NISMOPC
  • Like 3