IGNORED

New Amiga 500 case crowdfunding campaign started

sm3

If memory serves, the first campaign took two runs to finally make it. Just hang in there.

- The campaign end date will be extended to end of May. ;-)

So in fact we have a bit more than a month to go.

Extension will be applied on Sunday 29th.

On the other end,

You guys who supported the campaign already should reach out to your friends and contact.

Tell them you want your case, and they should support the campaign as well!

- This way they'll help all backers to get their cases.

- They'll help the Amiga community to get molds for A500 cases!

Thank you again for your support guys, really appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

a500top.jpg

Thank you for your support guys!

Two things will happen this week end:

1- Campaign will cross the $100K mark
2- A new LIVE STREAM by Sunday afternoon 5pm (Paris time) simultaneously on Youtube and Facebook.

The campaign is still withing range to reach its goal, so all backers are welcome to join in so the team can get the molds done and all backers to get their cases :D

Thank you for your support, even 1x Case can make a difference.

Cheers,
Phil

• 3 weeks later...

campagne85.jpg

Hi Guys,

The New Amiga 500 Case campaign is now at 85%, and we still have 3 days to make it!

The team would love to see all Amigans still on the fence, committing now and helping this campaign to reach it's goal!

More than 600+ Backers have supported the campaign already, and they need your help to get their cases.

Thank you again for your support guys, let's make this happen!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/new-compatible-case-for-amiga-500-plus-computers#/

Cheers,
Phil

• Like 1

Congratulations, guys! I really want to get in on this but right now is just not the right time. I am hoping after the Indigogo campaign ends tonight it will still be open for orders via PayPal.

I'm sure you'll be able to pick one up eventually after they are done with this first batch too, just like the A1200 cases.

There is one distributor for the US: http://amigaonthelake.com/

They are asking $90 per (A1200) case.

Now we need to get to $189k so we can get a new tank mouse mold as well

• 2 weeks later...

hm8wy4muid7yuloz5shx.png

Hi Guys,

The team and I would like to thank you all for your incredible support!
You definitively helping us to renew the Amiga Classics parts, and that is no small achievement.

For all further updates on the Amiga 500 campaign, please follow the "Update" link-menu on the campaign page, and you can also register to our newsletter; since all updates are published on there as well.

Please remember that it is always better to ask your questions directly by sending an email using the contact form on www.a1200.net as I don't check all forums daily smile.gif

And we've just published our first Campaign Update since we reached the goal wink.gif

>> Have a look.

Campaign is now under IndieGoGo -InDemand- mode, so that we can hopefully reach the Tank Mouse Replacement Shells Stretch Goal.

Many thanks again to all of you for your tremendous support!
Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome! Looks like we made the tank mouse shell stretch goal!

I'm still waiting on news for the Amiga Reloaded from Individual Computers. It's supposed to be able to fit into the Amiga 500 case.

You actually want a Tank Mouse? They are terrible, I am using one of the later Mice that came with the 1200/600 and can be bought NOS still.

As to a new A500 board I am on the list for the AMY-ITX, that looks like something I would really like to have lets hope they make another round of them.

You actually want a Tank Mouse? They are terrible, I am using one of the later Mice that came with the 1200/600 and can be bought NOS still.

As to a new A500 board I am on the list for the AMY-ITX, that looks like something I would really like to have lets hope they make another round of them.

Yeah, I use the tank mouse on my 500, but have a newer version for the 1200. Never heard of the Amy-ITX until now. There are so many projects out there, it's hard to keep up with them all.

Yeah, I use the tank mouse on my 500, but have a newer version for the 1200. Never heard of the Amy-ITX until now. There are so many projects out there, it's hard to keep up with them all.

Yeah you are right there, there are so many that we have to choose where to spend the money (and time). I recent ordered a NeoSD and the Neo Geo CBox, so there was money on the Neo Geo Setup, I also ordered a SDSystem3 and a PC Engine so there was another setup. I have an A600 out for recap and testing and an Indivision 030 accelerator for it on the way from a seller in Russia. I did support and order 2 A500 cases the Vampire and what will be the Translucent.

There are so many of these other systems and project I would like to do but really will never have the time to enjoy them and we wont even talk about the money.

Yeah you are right there, there are so many that we have to choose where to spend the money (and time). I recent ordered a NeoSD and the Neo Geo CBox, so there was money on the Neo Geo Setup, I also ordered a SDSystem3 and a PC Engine so there was another setup. I have an A600 out for recap and testing and an Indivision 030 accelerator for it on the way from a seller in Russia. I did support and order 2 A500 cases the Vampire and what will be the Translucent.

There are so many of these other systems and project I would like to do but really will never have the time to enjoy them and we wont even talk about the money.

The big issue for me is space, I don't have much of it but have plenty of interests. I've considered reducing the amount of systems I have, but it's hard to part with them.