IGNORED

The official METEORS thread - IntellivisionRevolution

Rev

Why was he banned again? First Howard Stern bans Hanzi and now Eric is banned from AA? Whats this world coming to?

Well I know where Gas prices in Canada are going!!!! up and up and up.. BC is going to break the north American record for gas price by next week.. ;)

And all because the 2 provincial governments cant play in the sandbox together.....and theyre the same political parties......

lol Greed will kill any party... ;) especially if theres money hidden in that sandbox... lmao!!!

ok

ok

get on the bus Gus... I mean on the track train... lol

Well I know where Gas prices in Canada are going!!!! up and up and up.. BC is going to break the north American record for gas price by next week.. ;)

Lol. Yah. Apparently we broke it on the weekend. The record had been set in LA in 2008. Lots of people driving across the border to get gas right now.

Lol. Yah. Apparently we broke it on the weekend. The record had been set in LA in 2008. Lots of people driving across the border to get gas right now.

So sad and wrong, JT and all his cronies need to go!!! Just wait until May 2-4 weekend it will be take a mortgage out to fill up your truck.. I filled my the the other Day I paid almost 160....

So sad and wrong, JT and all his cronies need to go!!! Just wait until May 2-4 weekend it will be take a mortgage out to fill up your truck.. I filled my the the other Day I paid almost 160....

I paid yesterday 71 € for a complete filling. I can only hope your car has a much bigger gas tank than mine.

So, are we talking here about a new Intellivision game or petrol prices in places I (and many others) don't care about.

Get back on track team.

Btw. Eric was banned from the forum for posting to many random stuff. :dunce:

What are petrol prices in Australia?

And...ehem...I can't wait to get my copy of Meteors...I really looking forward to this game.

• Like 2