IGNORED

BwG FDC.

marc.hull

If you have one you want to sell or trade for the please email me.

Thanks, Hull.

Marc, I have one, also 1 x Corcomp w/Myarc PROMs, 2 x 80 track TI and 3 or 4 Myarc 80 track controllers. None of which have been used in many years, as the only PEB system not in the garage has a Myarc HFDCC. I would have to remove it to install it for testing. However I haven't checked, but the two floppy drives are probably 1.44MB 3.5" and 1.2MB 5.25", as it was a Geneve station. If it still works, and it was working when it was put away, as they all were. Not one of the the PEB cards I destroyed with my bad fingers. What might it be worth to you?

Marc, I have one, also 1 x Corcomp w/Myarc PROMs, 2 x 80 track TI and 3 or 4 Myarc 80 track controllers. None of which have been used in many years, as the only PEB system not in the garage has a Myarc HFDCC. I would have to remove it to install it for testing. However I haven't checked, but the two floppy drives are probably 1.44MB 3.5" and 1.2MB 5.25", as it was a Geneve station. If it still works, and it was working when it was put away, as they all were. Not one of the the PEB cards I destroyed with my bad fingers. What might it be worth to you?

One fifty plus shipping.

The only cards I have left from the last SNUG shipment out of Germany is the Speech card for the PEB. Only three left if I remember correctly. You contact Harald or Michael and pay them then they tell me to send you the card shipping from Staten Island.

One fifty plus shipping.

I just completed testing the BWG FDC. Still works! I was able to format a DSQD (80 track) 3,5" down to DSDD (40 track) with it. Also know that I have two different manuals for it; one is about the DSR, the other normal use with the TI-99/4A and Geneve. Both are in German, and in excellent condition. How do you want the package shipped?

I would be interested in one of the speech cards! How much are they, and how do I proceed with a purchase?

You would go to the SNUG site and at the bottom of the page is a link to contact Harald or Michael. They will contact you on how and what to pay for the card. Once they contact me I ship to you and you then you owe me the shipping marked on the package. The SNUG card is a more advanced device than the TI sidecar synthesizer. I've always wanted to get deeper into programming this card with existing TI software but can never seem to get the time. :(