IGNORED

The Atari Lynx HandyCast Podcast

LynxHandyCaster

On 3/14/2021 at 10:46 AM, LynxHandyCaster said:

783479316_EPISODE16-Robo-Squash(feedbackphoto).thumb.jpg.ccfebf4f733ef2d2b5c8c65c60bebde8.jpg

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast, Robo-Squash.

Please send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net by March 31.

Thanks, all you wonderful Lynxsters!!!

Feedback anyone? Bueller? Frye? Anyone?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Squashers...watch for the Spiral Disk and All-Seeing Eye, but don't miss my coverage of a Zero-G FutureSport for the Lynx

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 16: Robo-Squash is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 17: RoadBlasters, coming in May, as soon as you can.

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/?p=2166

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

1660660472_EPISODE17-RoadBlasters(feedbackphoto).thumb.png.50bf6a07303acf71ee23c7e6cf3df49e.png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast, RoadBlasters.

Please send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net, or reply to this post, and please do so by April 30.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Start your engines and Blast into the Future! Don't miss my coverage of a great arcade combat racing game for the Lynx.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 17: RoadBlasters is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 18: World Class Fussball/Soccer, coming in June, as soon as you can. Thanks!

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/episode-17-roadblasters/

• Like 5

Enjoy my second interview episode, this time with Scott Rhoades, a gifted writer who wrote many of the manuals for the Atari Lynx game library.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE IN02: Interview with Scott Rhoadesis now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can watch a YouTube video of the interview HERE.

And you can listen to the interview episode HEREor at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 18: World Class Fussball/Soccer, coming in June, as soon as you can. Thanks!

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/episode-in02-interview-with-scott-rhoades

• Like 3

EPISODE 18-World Class Fussball:Soccer (feedback photo).png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast, World Clas Fussball/Soccer.

Please send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net by June 7.

Edited by LynxHandyCaster

• 3 weeks later...
GOAL! Don't miss my coverage of the first of two soccer ports for the Atari Lynx.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 18: World Class Fussball/Soccer is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 19: Tournament Cyberball 2072, coming in July, as soon as you can. Thanks!

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/episode-18-world-class.../

• Like 1

825552339_EPISODE19-TournamentCyberball2072(feedbackphotoA).thumb.png.ce89c255ac3aba786e130d5c738069ba.png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast, Tournament Cyberball 2072.

Please comment here or send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net by July 10.

Thanks, all you beautiful Lynxsters!!!

• 1 month later...
Cybotic Touchdowns! Don't miss my coverage of the first of two football ports for the Atari Lynx.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 19: Tournament Cyberball 2072 is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 20: Ninja Gaiden, coming in August, as soon as you can. Thanks!

• Like 2

On 8/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, LynxHandyCaster said:
large.924722036_EPISODE20-NinjaGaiden(feedbackphoto).png.f8cd3422c47b58cf8ba6083332d88ec9.png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast,
Ninja 外伝 Gaiden.

Please comment here or send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net by August 14.

Can we spend some podcast time for the great debate on how to pronounce "Gaiden"?

Is it Gay-den or is it Guy-den?

Only Ryu knows the answer. While we're at it, is it Rye-U or is it Ru? Or is it You?

The mystery of Ninja Garden lives on!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1398001312_EPISODE20-NinjaGaiden(featurephoto).thumb.png.5489e76dd1791c7ebdd14006800c175b.png

Ready to face the mighty Dark Lord?

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 20: Ninja 外伝 Gaiden, one of the best arcade ports ever released for the Lynx,

is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 21: Robotron: 2084, coming in later this month, as soon as you can. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
239311103_EPISODE21-Robotron2084(feedbackphoto).thumb.png.7fb344eda0a584470c00d907cd3b4c45.png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast,
Robotron: 2084.

Please comment here or send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net by September 20.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LynxHandyCaster said:
239311103_EPISODE21-Robotron2084(feedbackphoto).thumb.png.7fb344eda0a584470c00d907cd3b4c45.png

Please comment here or send all feedback to mark@atarilynxhandycast.net by September 20.

I really like Robotron 2084 for the Lynx. I think the sprites look great, the sounds are all there and the gameplay is pretty fluid, given that your using a d-pad vs twin-stick (arcade controls).  I prefer to play with the game controls set to “C”. 

5F7DC387-713A-4CE1-AE5F-CD31CC6BA192.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/13/2021 at 9:10 PM, sramirez2008 said:

I really like Robotron 2084 for the Lynx. I think the sprites look great, the sounds are all there and the gameplay is pretty fluid, given that your using a d-pad vs twin-stick (arcade controls).  I prefer to play with the game controls set to “C”. 

5F7DC387-713A-4CE1-AE5F-CD31CC6BA192.jpeg

Thanks for your feedback, sramirez, and also for the cool pic of your Lynx 2 and Robotron box. Is that a McWill screen or is it a BennVenn screen? And your high scores are impressive, too. What shooting control option do you prefer: A, B, or C?

Mark

On 9/13/2021 at 7:53 PM, LynxHandyCaster said:

Still looking for more feedback for Robotron: 2084 on the Atari Lynx. I hope to start principle recording of that episode early next week. So if you haven't already done so, please try to get any feedback to me by this Monday, September 20. You can respond in the comments to this posting, or you can email it to me at mark@atarilynxhandycast.net. Thanks!

3 hours ago, LynxHandyCaster said:

Thanks for your feedback, sramirez, and also for the cool pic of your Lynx 2 and Robotron box. Is that a McWill screen or is it a BennVenn screen? And your high scores are impressive, too. What shooting control option do you prefer: A, B, or C?

Mark

You’re welcome Mark.  --It is a McWill and I prefer shooting option C.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

997570827_EPISODE21-Robotron2084(featurephoto).thumb.png.add515b73cd4c2cbbcbe3c499f9853f5.png

Ready to battle Grunts, Hulks, and Sphereoids to save mankind?

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 21: Robotron: 2084, covering another great arcade port on the Atari Lynx,

is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 22: Paperboy, coming in October, as soon as you can. Thanks!

• Like 3