IGNORED

Intellivisionaries Episode 34 is up!

nurmix

For the past several weeks a lot of my time has been taken up with the Intellivision Entertainment project (and my other "real job", of course). I intend to keep doing the podcast, but I suppose at some point there just won't be enough time to do it. And I wouldn't want people to start thinking I'm just a "spokes-hole" for the new console, and not the wise-cracking Inty fan I am. And that may mean I'd have to step away and perhaps let the others continue with the show?

Do you really think I'll let you do that without calling you out as a shill?!? Lol

For the past several weeks a lot of my time has been taken up with the Intellivision Entertainment project (and my other "real job", of course). I intend to keep doing the podcast, but I suppose at some point there just won't be enough time to do it. And I wouldn't want people to start thinking I'm just a "spokes-hole" for the new console, and not the wise-cracking Inty fan I am. And that may mean I'd have to step away and perhaps let the others continue with the show?

No, no, no. You can't walk away from the podcast. You're the glue that binds it all together, wise-cracking and all. I don't see how you could come off as a shill for the new enterprise if you keep the format as it is right now.

You want to talk some Intellivision news? The news for the '79 – 1979 platform. Rick already leads the way in this segment. You just continue in your present role and be available as a resource for inside information and the occasional slip about something you shouldn't have revealed… which also gets by you during the editing process.

The interviews, deep dives into games, and the rest can all remain the way they are, and your new role at Intellivision Entertainment wouldn't be a factor. C'mon, we need you!

Certainly the show won't stop due to this development. If Paul has to step aside or drop back to a lesser role, the show would continue on with me taking over production duties. I'm no Paul when it comes to that, but I can at least get a show put together when that needs to happen.

I agree with the sentiments expressed above, however. Paul brings something unique and pretty great to the show. Regardless of how things work out moving forward, we'll do all we can to keep him involved as much as his schedule will allow.

And I'm just posting a quick comment here. Paul and I haven't discussed anything concrete in this area.

• Like 2

Paul, do you realize if you step aside and let Cmart take over, we will get episodes of him talking about all the Canadian box variants when all we care about is the game, not the stupid box?! :lol:

Bwwaaaahaaahaa! The secret Canadian takeover plans are afoot! ???