IGNORED

GBA + gms, Flash Advance TRADE for 8-bit Atari

darkman

I have a Game boy Advance with these games: F-Zero, Dragon Warriour III, and Golden Sun. All are in perfect conditon and have boxes/manuals etc.

I also have the FLASH ADVANCE LINKER, w/ 64 meg cart. This was a expansive item and I don't think it is avil for sale any longer (nintendo cracked down). This device allows you to copy up to 2 games/roms. great for development/demos, or if you uhh. download a game... uhh PD of course. heh I have manual for this, and software. (it's easy to use) requires AAA batteries or power supply.

As an extra bonus I have a nice carring case, and little camera case I put it all in on top of that. (the carring case is more like a protective pouch for only the GBA).

Ok, now thats all over with... what do I want? A big old lot of Atari 8-bit stuff. Carts, Consoles, and perhaps other hardware too. Let me know what you got!

-darkman

Are you looking for a Congo o cart for Intellivision or an Intellivision console? I have about 9 games for it with 5 manuals. Let me know if you are interested because maybe i can trade it for the GBA and games.

Archived