IGNORED

Suicide Adventure III

Yes, I still have #2, in fact the one listed here in the hacks section is actually #2... it's #1 that I don't have a rom image for anymore. Have it on cartridge though. Not a whole lot of difference between the two other than for a fixed bat and some walls changed here and there.

Didn't get very far with this one, but I love the first one!  You just get eaten by the dragon immediately every time, what a crack up.

Jim

The trick here is to hold the joystick down and to the left while pressing reset, which gives you a second or two to get away.

I was able to do this briefly, but the dragon is very aggressive and offs me in short order anyway.

Jim

Its better when the dragons are aggressive. Game one they arent pissed off enough. This version offers it on every level! :D

The idea for the slower biting on game 1 for #1 and #2 was to be a training level of sorts.... by not having the dragons bite so quick, you get a chance to learn the mazes before moving on to the harder games 2 and 3.

Also in the third installment, there is an additional feature I forgot to mention... if you play the game in B/W mode, all 3 of the castles' keys are invisible against the background for an additional element of difficulty.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived