IGNORED

PARKER BROTHERS COMPLETE U.S. ATARI 2600 COLLECTION

bfstats

This lot is for the completist collector who wants to play all the original Parker Brothers Atari 2600 games that were sold in the US during the '80's.

Included Games:

post-118-0-80189100-1523378355_thumb.jpg

21 unique carts representing EVERY original title Parker Brothers released in the United States. Please review this link to Atarimania for specific titles:

http://www.atarimania.com/pgelstsoft.awp?system=2&type=G&publisher=25&country=16&licence=4&format=2&original=1&step=25

ALL of the included carts were acquired by me at retail between December of 1982 and April of 1985 EXCEPT Q*Bert's Qubes which was purchased from a collector.

Game manuals are included for every title.

Every cart is NTSC.

Label conditions are mostly near-mint, though "actiplaque" is present on some, but all are intact with none torn or missing.

Everything has been tested and works, of course, but if the buyer finds that ANY aspect of this collection is unacceptable upon delivery, I will do whatever is necessary to make it right at my expense.

Logistics:

Everything will be packed in one box. The games will be packed in two small boxes within a larger box.

I will ship anywhere in the world. Insurance is a must.

Tracking info will be provided once the carrier has the package in hand.

Price:

I am asking $425. Shipping is FREE. Payment may be made utilizing whatever method is comfortable for the buyer. First come, first serve.

Questions are welcome, via this thread or PM. Specific details and/or photos will be happily provided.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...