IGNORED

TOWER TURTLE a new game by RETRONICS/ Luciano Ferreira

Hello everybody, I am writing on behalf of a friend, Luciano who is releasing a brand new game called TOWER TURTLES.

It's an improved version of Turtles with keyboard interaction, Pause Mode, Night Mode, explosion and many more. In portuguese it will be called Tartarugas 2, which means Turtles 2.

Here's a link for the ad he made:

Pricing (dollars):

50,00 (game with case, index card and manual) + 25,00 shipping

45,00 (no case, but with index card and manual) + 25,00 shipping

Available in Brazilian Odyssey format and US Odyssey2

He will ship Worldwide

For more information, questions, ordering or anything else, please contact him (Luciano) at retronics@retronics.com or PM me here, or access his website at www.retronics.com.br

So now for some screenshots and covers

post-50438-0-36413800-1523675993_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-45869400-1523675995_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-56019200-1523676020_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-80157000-1523676247.jpg

post-50438-0-19845000-1523676249.jpg

post-50438-0-51802600-1523676250.jpg

post-50438-0-81487100-1523676251.jpg

Edited by Leonardo Biagi
  • Like 1

Everything looks very well done (game, ad, website). Very professional. Do you know if he's planning on creating an English language version of his website? Google translate works pretty well, but I don't understand the purchase options.

Everything looks very well done (game, ad, website). Very professional. Do you know if he's planning on creating an English language version of his website? Google translate works pretty well, but I don't understand the purchase options.

There's a link there for a brazilian auction site, like ebay, for domestic purchases. For international purchases you can let him know through his email and make a paypal transfer directly to him. I'll get back to you with his paypal email. And if you dont want to send him an email, i can let him now myself.

• Like 1

I got his PayPal email. It's lucianobbaf@hotmail.com and his contact email is retronics@retronics.com.br

And the prices are:

50,00 (game with case, index card and manual) + 25,00 shipping

45,00 (no case, but with index card and manual) + 25,00 shipping

If you have any more questions, please dont hesitate do ask me ok?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my Retronic package yesterday. Game looks great (as you can tell from the photos in the first post). I also bought from him a solder-less AV adapter kit and two adapters that convert Odyssey2 hard wired joysticks to USB. I haven't gotten to try either of these yet as they're going to be "surprise Father's Day" gifts for me. :)

• 1 month later...

I got my Retronic package yesterday. Game looks great (as you can tell from the photos in the first post). I also bought from him a solder-less AV adapter kit and two adapters that convert Odyssey2 hard wired joysticks to USB. I haven't gotten to try either of these yet as they're going to be "surprise Father's Day" gifts for me. :)

Hi jimj,

Let me know how the solder-less AV adapter kit goes. I could not get mine to work at all with known working cables/TV. My last try will be straight to a C64 monitor. I was trying directly to a Vizio flat screen, and I had no signal whatsoever from the O2. I have not contacted Luciano yet either about this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know how the solder-less AV adapter kit goes.

My solder-less AV adapter kit is working great. My sound and picture quality are great, I'm happy with this purchase.

I thought my Odyssey's existing RF cable hole was a little tight for the new AV cables, so I enlarged the hole with a 1/4" drill bit. I wish the AV adapter box's wires were longer so I could tuck the box away in the front of the Odyssey. With such short cables forcing you to keep the box in back I think the AV box keeps the Odyssey shell open just a tiny bit.