IGNORED

Interest check - Intellivision box cartridge retention (custom)

Rev

I included a printout of Marks instructions for these in the Fight for the Cup Hockey packages, actually making and installing a hundred of these would have been pretty time consuming and increase weight of envelopes and postage cost, I figured most people could make their own if they want to.

• Like 1

Custom made cartridge retention for Intellivision box/cart.

Some boxes you may have dont have a cart holder. Test box, CC3, overlays, custom box, etc

How many would you be interested in and a price point (minus shipping)

Shipped assembled? attachicon.gifA32E68D6-71B5-47F1-A7A9-692A08A250A6.jpeg

I would need 50 of these to cover all my reproduction boxes. I need to update pictures of everything i have for your site!

What with all my magnets and signs plus Crazy Climber creations, it has grown considerably. :)

• 7 months later...

Made two of these last night -- finally! Turns out that if you have backing boards for magazines like these you can make two per board. Use an X-acto to cut, and score along the fold lines and they turn out pretty nice! Being the first time, and also meticulous, these took probably 20 minutes or so. I should have made a template to make it easy to do the next ones instead of measuring them all out again.

Now, the really difficult decision is to be brave enough to actually glue them into boxes... I've got them hiding out in Pumpkin Master and Upmonsters right now.

post-35516-0-97431300-1545186070_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

If you are not sure about glue or do not own a glue gun, there is always double sided tape which I use for just about everything box related. It's especially easy for shells that are already glued at the side as you can just place the tape on the cart retainer, slide it into the shell and press it into position without having any glue run off or leave spots inside the box. It also means no drying time.

136-137-237-permanent-double-sided-tape-

• Like 1

If you are not sure about glue or do not own a glue gun, there is always double sided tape which I use for just about everything box related. It's especially easy for shells that are already glued at the side as you can just place the tape on the cart retainer, slide it into the shell and press it into position without having any glue run off or leave spots inside the box. It also means no drying time.

136-137-237-permanent-double-sided-tape-

My Wife uses this to put boxes together for me,it works great! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Made two of these last night -- finally! Turns out that if you have backing boards for magazines like these you can make two per board. Use an X-acto to cut, and score along the fold lines and they turn out pretty nice! Being the first time, and also meticulous, these took probably 20 minutes or so. I should have made a template to make it easy to do the next ones instead of measuring them all out again.

Now, the really difficult decision is to be brave enough to actually glue them into boxes... I've got them hiding out in Pumpkin Master and Upmonsters right now.

attachicon.gifWP_20181218_01_14_26_Rich.jpg

you son of a glue gun!