IGNORED

Amiga 4000 Desktop with SVGA, USB2, Ethernet, OS3.9, 64GB SSD

OLD CS1

Starting at 6PM EDT for three-day auction. Starting $1,000, buy-it-now $1,500.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1230883348921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=123088334892&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Amiga 4000 Desktop System with
SVGA, USB2.0, 10/100 networking

This thing is, like, totally, SUPER PRETTY! For reals!!

Basic Classic Amiga hardware includes:

• Amiga 3640 40MHz 68040 CPU card
  • 16MB FastRAM (of course 2MB ChipRAM)
  • 64GB SSD via on-board IDE
  • HP IDE CD-RW drive
  • AmigaOS3.9 with BoingBag 2 (CD included)
  • NiMH clock battery replaced with CR-2032 and area in excellent condition

But there's more!

• Individual Computers X-Surf 100 10/100 Ethernet card (with AmigaKit EasyNet installed)
  • Individual Computers RapidRoad USB2.0 on-board (with Poseidon 4.4 USB stack installed)
  • GVP Spectrum 28 (with Picasso 96 2.1e installed, 800x600x24)
  • Logitech Unifying wireless keyboard and mouse

STILL NOT ENOUGH?!

• MasterISO
  • AsimCDFS
  • Cloanto Personal Paint 7.1
  • AmigaOS 3.9 CD with emergency boot disk for Spectrum SVGA
  • AmigaOS 3.1 books
  • AmigaOS 3.1 installation floppies (Escom)
  • "Back for the Future: Theme of Amiga" music CD (unopened)
  • Several Workbench utilities installed like Garshneblanker, ClickToFront, etc.

This system was a proof-of-concept for getting an IDE SSD operational and load an Amiga from scratch. It took some work to do and the process was chronicled at Amiga.org. All runs exceptionally well given the moderate specs of the 68040. The keyboard is beautiful with no signs of aging or damage from use.

Now the bummers:

I am not listing an included Amiga mouse as I have misplaced it during shuffling around and I was using the USB, anyway. I will, however, ship it off as soon as I find it but you should accept this listing as Amiga mouse not included. The Spectrum 28 is set for 800x600 24-bit color and will work with just about any SVGA monitor made since Bush Sr.; I do not have the DB23-DE9 video cable which routes native video through the card so native screen modes will need additional love. I have the drivers for the X-Surf 100 installed but I was not able to get EasyNet/AmiTCP working (version errors.)

I am only listing this for shipping to USA and Canada. Customs is a pain in most other countries so contact me first if you are outside of North America.

There are handling costs on this item for two reasons: this is professionally packaged in foam to ensure it arrives safely and I am splitting that cost with you; secondly insurance is required on this package but I cannot enforce that on eBay, so I have included the estimated insurance cost for the low-end and I'll eat the rest. This is a beautiful system and I do not want us to take any chances.

• Like 1