IGNORED

anyone know the value of the following?

bluevoodu

Ya know a person who had resident evil 1.5 was forced by Nintendo to surrender the cart PLUS legal fees of 4k. I guess it didn't help that he hung up on them when they first tried to contact him about it. Be carefull what you ask for :)

That guy with A.C. has been emailing alot of people. Must be looking for the best price I'm guessing. Anyway, N64 protos are quite rare anything less than $100+ for a released title and you got yourself a nice deal.

Adam

Ya know a person who had resident evil 1.5 was forced by Nintendo to surrender the cart PLUS legal fees of 4k. I guess it didn't help that he hung up on them when they first tried to contact him about it. Be carefull what you ask for  :)

That guy with A.C. has been emailing alot of people. Must be looking for the best price I'm guessing. Anyway, N64 protos are quite rare anything less than $100+ for a released title and you got yourself a nice deal.

Adam

You serious? If so where's the story on this one on the web? I'd like to read it for myself. Even if he hung up on them, I don't think that justifies them being so aggressive; although if he was bragging about having RE 1.5 to people in public he was probably asking for trouble (I hope he dumped it before they took it back though).

I know this person and he asked my advice at varius stages which is how I know about it. In a way he did brag about it and posted pics etc and yes, there were some other issues which may have brought on the hammer of Nintendo. Still the fact that it did happen should be taken as a warning to all braggarts of Nintendo property.

It may be documented on his website or atleast talked about in the forums but I am not certain.

Adam

so be honest here... should I stay away from this cart as a business?

I am thinking of buying it for my personal, or maybe selling it to someone else... but if there are legal problems ensuing... etc... I do NOT want to be involved... you know?

If its illegal, I am not fond of partaking.. if you know what I mean. I do have somewhat of a relation with Nintendo.

thanks,

†B†V†

Archived