IGNORED

Cool Handmade Vectrex Analog Controller MiniVex

Vectrexer

The creator of the MiniVex analog controller is back with more.

MiniVex I Hand Made Metal Cased Analog Vectrex Controllers coming soon to eBay. Here are some teaser images from the creator. This time the controller buttons will be in various colors including Black, Gray, and Red. Possibly some others in the future too.

Keep your eyes peeled and searches saved.

#MiniVex

#Custom

#Vectrex

#Analog

#Controller

#ClassicGamesAndCarsFan

Update with description text from the listing:

"Brand-new controller for the classic Vectrex system, featuring a tough steel case, analog joystick, and a rapid fire feature for button #4. Flip a switch on the back of the unit and hold down button #4 for rapid automatic fire! Use the rotary pot to adjust the firing rate to your liking. Unit is about 3/4 the size of the factory controller, see photo #5. Buttons are available in three colors as shown. NOTE: I have a very limited supply of each, so I cannot mix colors...they must be ALL red, black or gray. Plugs right into the Vectrex, no adapter needed. These units are hand-made by me, so they're not, and never will be, cosmetically perfect. Guaranteed for 30 days from the day you receive it...if it fails within that time, I will repair it at no charge. Will ship anywhere EBay's Global Shipping goes. Paypal only, and thanks for looking!"

post-5318-0-09036900-1524498609_thumb.jpg

post-5318-0-75814500-1524498624_thumb.jpg

post-5318-0-22579200-1524498644_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

These are beautiful, and controllers are always in demand!

I have a 3D printed controller with similar or the same buttons.

Those buttons are a huge improvement over the original controller's buttons and also improve gaming.

It is up to the creator, of course, to sell or to auction.

The trade off being getting immediately sent a finished controller at a cost the collector market will pay at the end of an auction, versus a fixed $100 cost and an unknown shipping date for a 3D printed controller that has to be created and assembled, (or building your own from scratch).

Edited by iesposta
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...