IGNORED

New Disk Images

acadiel

Some of these are hard to find/load, but I figure someone can find a proper home on WHTEch for them.

Disk:

1) Adventure Series 1 (Adventure, Pirate, Count, Mission, Odyssey, Pyramid, Fun House, Savage 1, Savage 2, Voodo, Voyage, Ghosttown, Ironheart) + Wizard's end (Asgard - do we have the manual scanned for this?)

[Note, if someone has a disk with the missing ones I don't have, please post it]

2) Legends II - The Sequel (3 disks) - Manual (courtesy of TI Game Shelf) - http://tigameshelf.net/Legnd2.pdf

3) Navarone DataBase Management Disk v1.2

4) Homework Helper Support Disk

(Bob Carmany was asking me about these a while back)

5) SMU Circuit Analysis 1. Do we need me to scan the manual, or do we have it somewhere? This is the PHM3045 of which only prototypes exist. There is a bootable module disk (GROM in RAM via XB) and two data disks. The manual has the actual circuits you are evaluating.

All these are in sector format, either DSSD or SSSD and made with TI Image Tool from HFE dumps.

New disks.zip

• Like 3

I put the Legends II manual up on WHTech awhile back, and I think the TI Game Shelf links it as well.

I own Wizard's End and have the manual, I'm not sure if anyone's scanned it in... I could do so if you want it!

I know there's other Adventures. Such as the below compilation on eBay. Does anyone have images of it?

post-22866-0-29873500-1524589841_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The disk image I have on the TI Gameshelf for Adventure cart has 22 different adventures:

Adult Adventure ADULT/ADV.
Buckaroo Banzai BUCKY.
Computorama COMPUTORAM.
The Count COUNT.
The Doors In Eden DOORS-EDEN.
First days In Eden DAYS-EDEN.
Mystery Funhouse FUNHOUSE.
Ghost Town GHOST.
The Golden Voyage GOLDEN.
Knight Ironheart IRONHEART.
Discovery At June Lake JUNE.
On The Loose LOOSE.
Mission Impossible MISSION.
Strange Odyssey ODYSSEY.
Pirate Adventure PIRATE.
Pyramid Of Doom PYRAMID.
Savage Island Part I SAVAGE1.
Savage Island Part II SAVAGE2.
Sorcerer Of Claymorgue SORCERER.
Spiderman SPIDEY.
Voodoo Castle VOODOO.
  • Like 3

I know there's other Adventures. Such as the below compilation on eBay. Does anyone have images of it?

I own the TI disks (i got them from him on ebay)- I could make copies of the TI disks if my disks are good, but someone else would need to convert them for images.

I own the TI disks (i got them from him on ebay)- I could make copies of the TI disks if my disks are good, but someone else would need to convert them for images.

I can convert them if you trust me with copies. :)

I can read 5.25 and 3.5 SSSD to DSDD.

• Like 1

Which file?

my copy of the file 'Travelling' from Disk 5 of the adventure game set- i must've tried to copy this one file five or six times on 3 different disks and it would. not. copy. The disk test read good from DM2, so i was baffled (plus tired so I didn't jack with it past that).

Everything else was flawless :)

my copy of the file 'Travelling' from Disk 5 of the adventure game set- i must've tried to copy this one file five or six times on 3 different disks and it would. not. copy. The disk test read good from DM2, so i was baffled (plus tired so I didn't jack with it past that).

Everything else was flawless :)

Add this one to your dsk. :thumbsup: Just be careful when you jump...

TRAVELLING.zip

Edited by Fritz442
  • Like 2