IGNORED

FS: SNES D-Pad Modded NES Max Controllers

A2600

I am selling NES Max Controllers which have been gone through inside and out and have been modded to have a D-Pad instead of the disc thingy

I am looking to get 25.00 with shipping included but as all things offers will be considered

(ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND ARE NEGOTIABLE)

Changing things up for now I have these with SUPER NINTENDO D-Pads, they feel great and it makes the mod even better.

I am now a USPS employee and things are going to be a bit different in my life, everything is now sold, I do not plan to make a new batch BUT BUT... if you send me the Max with the D Pad I can modify it for you and send it back. I just dont have the time to sit and wait for max lots to show up and have them come in dissasemble and test and mod. Maybe later but right now I need to focus on my new career.

Thanks, Bryan

Edited by A2600
  • Like 7

It feels great like it belongs there.

Here are some testimonials from my customers;

"I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I'm a big fan of this mod. It has handled everything I threw at it, including diagonals, beautifully. I'll do more gameplay testing here and there, but its been great so far."

"I just had him mod two for me and I love them! He did a great job and was very fast!!!"

• Like 2

ALL SOLD BUT SHOOT ME A PM TO BE ON A UPCOMING BATCH I AM MAKING, I HAVE TWO MEMBERS ALREADY ON THE WAITING LIST. Remember I have to source the max, the parts, mod it and TEST it over and over to insure a great controller. So let me know you want in to insure you get it within a reasonable time.

Thanks, Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

I am now a USPS employee and things are going to be a bit different in my life, everything is now sold, I do not plan to make a new batch BUT BUT... if you send me the Max with the D Pad I can modify it for you and send it back. I just dont have the time to sit and wait for max lots to show up and have them come in dissasemble and test and mod. Maybe later but right now I need to focus on my new career.

Thanks, Bryan

I understand and feel what you're going through. Getting a factory job pretty much killed my desire to build and sell custom joystick boxes to the community... :sad:
  • Like 1