IGNORED

The Official PS Vita Thread!

I just bought another Vita for $78. Why did I do this...?

Well, the fact that it was a lot cheaper than they tend to be on eBay helps. There's also the fact that my first Vita is in kind of crappy shape, with a borked right thumbstick and a connector that only charges, rather than transferring data. That first Vita is also hacked, and I wanted a second one for unfettered access to the Playstation Store. So I guess it wasn't THAT stupid of a purchase. I just kind of wish it had been one of the later models, with the less impressive screen but better buttons.

• Like 2

I just bought another Vita for $78. Why did I do this...?

Well, the fact that it was a lot cheaper than they tend to be on eBay helps. There's also the fact that my first Vita is in kind of crappy shape, with a borked right thumbstick and a connector that only charges, rather than transferring data. That first Vita is also hacked, and I wanted a second one for unfettered access to the Playstation Store. So I guess it wasn't THAT stupid of a purchase. I just kind of wish it had been one of the later models, with the less impressive screen but better buttons.

Its a good idea to buy them now. Their value is expected to rise in the future when the system is looked back on as under rated.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has the latest 3.70 firmware been hacked yet?

Here's the latest news I've seen. You'll need a PSP game installed on your Vita. The hack is going to be released in May.

http://wololo.net/2019/03/30/theflow-publishes-announcement-about-native-psvita-fw-3-69-3-70-hack-its-coming-in-6-8-weeks-and-requires-you-to-have-a-psp-game-demo-installed/

Something else cool that is being released for the Vita.

http://wololo.net/2019/04/07/psvita-dock-plug-and-play-edition-now-available-for-e58-65-on-indiegogo-and-fantahg-ports-cup-critters-to-the-vita-transmitting-your-psvitas-screen-to-the-tv-has-now-become-much-easier-and-you-ca/

Edited by chicgamer
  • Like 2

One of my most anticipated physical releases came in the mail today. Im pretty stoked about this one:

attachicon.gif20190426_201412.jpg

Mine is supposed to be delivered today. :-D

Yesterday, I received several of the Play-Asia exclusive Vita releases. Like I'm sure many are at the moment, I'm trying to get what physical releases I can since cart production has stopped.

• Like 1

Mine is supposed to be delivered today. :-D

Yesterday, I received several of the Play-Asia exclusive Vita releases. Like I'm sure many are at the moment, I'm trying to get what physical releases I can since cart production has stopped.

Awesome.

Yeah Ive been doing the same thing. Going down with the ship with every physical release I can. Did you go for that rerelease of Retro City Rampage this week?

Awesome.

Yeah Ive been doing the same thing. Going down with the ship with every physical release I can. Did you go for that rerelease of Retro City Rampage this week?

Yes! I was so happy they decided to do another run!

I'll be ordering Shakedown Hawaii next week, too.

Yes! I was so happy they decided to do another run!

I'll be ordering Shakedown Hawaii next week, too.

I got in on it too. I missed the first run so I set an alarm so I wouldnt miss it again. Luckily they use the same store company LRG does so checking out is super fast.

Im pretty excited for Shakedown. We have been waiting quite a long time but Im sure it will be worth it. I was a little worried that they wouldnt make the deadline for carts.

They're all gone now.

I wonder if we've seen the last of the physical Vita releases, now. There is one in the Upcoming Releases section of the Limited Run Games website, but it's a visual novel (I really don't care for those). Play-Asia has a listing for preorders of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but other the latest info I can find on it is from back in October.

They're all gone now.

I wonder if we've seen the last of the physical Vita releases, now. There is one in the Upcoming Releases section of the Limited Run Games website, but it's a visual novel (I really don't care for those). Play-Asia has a listing for preorders of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but other the latest info I can find on it is from back in October.

The rumour is that LRG still has around 16 games left

If true, that would be awesome ... as long as they're not all visual novels. Not sure why the Vita ended up with so many of those.

I havent tried a VN yet but yeah there sure is a lot on the system. One of the upcoming games is supposed to be Meatboy. Im looking forward to that one. Im hoping for Mark of the Wolves before the end.

• Like 1