IGNORED

TI-PONG 2018 - NEW OLD SCHOOL PONG GAME FOR TI-99!

gekido_ken

Hi guys!

I am again present with another gift to use in the time of clipping with your friend or "playmate".

This is an "old school" version for TI-99 / 4A of Pong, the Atari game developed in 1972 designed for two players.

The aim of the game is simple, drive your racket in repelling the ball against the opponent's side of the field.

A point is awarded to the player who manages to throw the ball over the opposing goal.

The winner of the first two players gets 15 points.

I have not set the possibility to choose the level of difficulty as I have adopted a system of progressive angulation of the ball, so that it has a natural angular relaunch, leaving the players to increase in this way the difficulty of the game, for the opponent and For themselves!

Release the game in BIN format so you can load it in cartridge format and make it appear in the chosen menu of the TI-99.

The rackets are moved from the keyboard, as in the most historic Homemade Pong, which mounted the paddle directly on the console.

However, I intend to implement the use of the joysticks.

In the end it is nothing special, a small contribution to me in tribute to Pong, of which there is no real official conversion for TI-99.

HAVE YOU FUN!!

tipong-1.jpg

tipong-2.jpg

tipong-3.jpg

• Like 12

This is the type of game where implementing the original TI double joysticks makes perfect sense instead of crowding at the already small keyboard. Something to consider.

Yes, for a two player game... however I kind of like the keyboard too as I was able to play myself with both hands.

This is the type of game where implementing the original TI double joysticks makes perfect sense instead of crowding at the already small keyboard. Something to consider.

In fact, as already mentioned, I intend to implement the use of joysticks.

Thank you for actually showing screenshots of your work. It's so uncommon in TI homebrew threads.

Even the eye wants its part. I'm glad that my little contribution is appreciated.

Yes, for a two player game... however I kind of like the keyboard too as I was able to play myself with both hands.

As already written the game was designed as a replica of the pong, strictly two-player, together with the concept of the old TV-pong consoles, where the paddles were integrated to it.