IGNORED

Looking for a good quality image of Quest for the Rings box

I go on crafting kicks and my mother in law just gave me 40+ skeins of yarn, and I thought it would be fun to latch hook a rug of the box art for QftR for the game room. I don't own a scanner and the two kinda close images I could use in Google Images have either too dark a picture, or too dark a font to use for my graph. Look how much detail is lost on the right side:

post-47483-0-08747800-1525282078.png

Anyway, if anybody has or could easily get a brighter, cleaner image than what's online it'd be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Haha, Pick Axe Pete! That image is great, but the font gets really messed up and the border looks weird in the graph program I use. I guess I could clip the font from the other clean Google image and stick it on the one I used. Ignore the white font, I'd remove that before I made a working graph.

post-47483-0-67564600-1525285113.png

Edited by colormesticky
  • Like 1

Haha, Pick Axe Pete! That image is great, but the font gets really messed up and the border looks weird in the graph program I use. I guess I could clip the font from the other clean Google image and stick it on the one I used. Ignore the white font, I'd remove that before I made a working graph.

attachicon.gifqftr.png

Was that image good enough? If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

• Like 1

Was that image good enough? If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

I ended up brightening the heck out of the darker one since the text is clearer. I think it'll work. I'll just use one color on the border and ignore what the graph says. It's 59 colors though, yeesh. I have to get a lot of different yarn, so while I do that I started a PlayStation Klonoa rug for a friend that only uses 17 or 18 colors. Thank you though!

• Like 1

I ended up brightening the heck out of the darker one since the text is clearer. I think it'll work. I'll just use one color on the border and ignore what the graph says. It's 59 colors though, yeesh. I have to get a lot of different yarn, so while I do that I started a PlayStation Klonoa rug for a friend that only uses 17 or 18 colors. Thank you though!

Sure!! And if you need anything artwise, please let me know!! And let me say that's a great idea, I think you are on to something here. Whenever you feel like making a Zelda one for some brazilian friend, remember who your brazilian friends are!!!

• Like 2