IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - More work on level 2

RSS Bot

So while I was working on the burger game, I began to feel really hot. I don't know why since it was only low 70s today. Anyway, I worked on it for awhile. I fixed it so when the final milkshake of the level gets shot, it makes a noise like all the others. I made the beginning of level 2. I managed to squeeze in a song in the bank I mentioned yesterday at being 5% empty. Now it's 1% empty. So no more in that bank.

While playing, I thought of some stuff I could do for level 2. Level 2's milkshake will be chocolate brown and will shoot onion rings at you. And also, it will have chicken nuggets. Get a chicken nugget for an extra life. But none of that is in the game quite yet. In fact, level 2 is so new, it still says Level 1 if you die in it. I think I can fix that. And, while typing that, I thought of some more stuff. Level 3 will be a beach and will have vanilla milkshakes and level 4 will be the mountains and will have all 3 types of milkshakes. Once level 4 is done, it will go back to a harder version of level 1, and loop over again, the point being to see how many points you can get until you die on your last life. Then, I want it to say "you died" instead of the typical "game over" message.

I didn't plan out the whole thing when I started, but now that I did, now it's time to see whether I can do what I have planned.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14693-more-work-on-level-2/