IGNORED

Wanted: Jaguar Rarities

well.. I have Protector SE :)

Brand new if you are interested. Straight from the man Carl.

I got a couple used ones too... but I am not reducing the price on them because well... they were used less than 2 times lol. they look newer than the new carts I have.

and to be honest, the 1 time they were played was just to make sure that the cart worked. (I had 1 cart that had nothing on it... seriously blank). All the manuals are not touched..etc..

but I have about 2 BRAND NEW ones left with the native demo. $75 + shipping.

†B†V†

I appriciate that but I already  have protector s.e  :)  

I'm looking for very rare Jaguar stuff, like something that might cost me $1000 +

too bad. i was bidding on air cars. rarity scale of 9/10. the seller only sold it in germany. it went away for 60 euros. :( if i knew it longer i could have pm'd you.

anyone interested in the AvP prototype? atari lynx prototype that is...

the aircars was gone for 60! dollars/euros. i am trying to get rid of this AvP prototype. ugh..i want to cancel the bid >=(. someone wants a AvP prototype? uhmnm...please?...help? :|

the aircars was gone for 60! dollars/euros. i am trying to get rid of this AvP prototype. ugh..i want to cancel the bid >=(. someone wants a AvP prototype? uhmnm...please?...help? :|

I'm confused...you said you have an avp proto your selling???

i am currently bidding on a Alien Vs predator proto. the bid is now on 30 euros. i am the only bidder. for 50 cents more and its youres. please god please!!! reliese me of this tragedy!

its the atari lynx prototype

Archived