IGNORED

FS: Osborne Vixens

I'm putting out some feelers for a friend of mine who has two Osborne Vixen computers she is trying to sell. They belonged to her father, who has since passed away.

I don't know a lot about Vixens myself, other than they're C/PM systems and quite rare. But if you're interested in something like a Vixen, you probably know what it is. :P

She's willing to ship, depending on the cost and if it can be included in the price or if the buyer is willing to split. Otherwise local pickup is in the Milwaukee, WI area.

There's no software so I don't think she can really test it, but if you have serious interest in one or both of these, I can put you in contact with her for more information as to their condition and you can hash out details and price. She doesn't have a firm price in mind, but she's seen the most recent selling prices for these things on eBay.

PM me with serious inquiries and I'll put you in touch. :)

post-3441-0-30085800-1525902720.jpg

post-3441-0-13930700-1525902728.jpg

post-3441-0-18572800-1525902742.jpg

• 4 years later...
7 hours ago, toiletunes said:

mad scientist horror GIF

Allow me to nip that in the bud:

These Osborne Vixens are long gone, sold locally some time ago. Since I never received a response here when I posted this back in 2018, I completely forgot all about this thread and didn’t think to post an update. Any mods so inclined are free to lock. ?? ?