IGNORED

pro controller

sciarpo

replying to travis touchdown. how was i supposed to know there have been other threads. i just cant believe these are so expensive. i am lucky to have got them 10 years ago. And Im lucky to have a CD. i bought a Jaguar in 1994. then lost it in moves. I bought another one in 2006 and have every game and the flight stick. Just never paid attention the past several years. i cant believe what has happened to prices. it is ridiculous. im glad i got my collection while it was affordable. It is BS that a controller is going for 200-400 for such a "hated system"

Guys, for a thread about professional controllers, this isn't very professional.

It's the Jaguar forum - what do you expect? Asshole! (Last part added purely for the irony - I do not know you, nor think you are an asshole).

• Like 2

I looked on ebay and saw one going for 400 dollars. the guy said it is one of the rarest Jaguar items. What happened? I own 2 of them and bought them 10 years ago for like 50 each. Are they really that rare now?? 400 dollars????????

Yes they are incredibly expensive. If you need new ones they will be for sale at some point this year. I have been working on getting them manufactured.

• Like 1

jesus even the box is selling for 50

Should have gone for it dude, last time I saw a box for a pro controller, it was selling for 100. :P

Maybe that was the BOX for Primal Rage... Yeah, people are insane. I only bought one Pro controller back in the day, and still have the box too.

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys are looking for a Pro Controller, there's one new in box as part of this small lot of items: https://connect.invaluable.com/bodnar/auction-lot/Atari-Jaguar-system-with-accessories-and-15-games_B3D49DD831/

There are other Jaguar items in the online-only portion of the auction, which lasts just a few more days: https://connect.invaluable.com/bodnar/auction-catalog/The-History-of-Gaming-Collection_UUHLDM91IS/

You can find more details about this and the physical auction (with more Jaguar stuff, including Gorf, and everything else) coming up on the 31st here: http://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2018/05/25/final-details-for-the-massive-private-vintage-and-modern-videogame-and-computer-auction-set-for-may-31-2018-in-edison-nj-online-too/

And yes, this is all my stuff, so if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

• Like 1