IGNORED

Police auction of jaguar systems

sirlynxalot

It's worse than that. They cracked open the Kasumi Ninja cartridge, and found actual Kasumi Ninja ROMs in it. They had to make an emergency call to the hazmat unit.

Man, I'd hate to know what would have happened had it been a Fight For Life cart.

Hold up now... First off I respect the mods over there and what they've brought to the table on Facebook. I don't know about anyone else, but they've been nothing but kind and inviting to me over there otherwise I wouldn't have vented there; I regard them as great people a particular moderator as good friend he's a straight up fellow if you ask me. Please dude... Don't insult my friends.

Jaguar forum will Jaguar forum...

• Like 1

Good a place as any to mention I've been removed from said group and I didn't even realize it 'til I went to search and was given the join group option lol.. Not sure what I did, but I'm guessing because I'm positive about certain releases for my Jaguar.

If you aren't with them, you are against them. Which is funny, because that is what they say about everywhere else..... that they've been banned from. Frankly, now you've left, you are far better off.

• Like 2