IGNORED

INTV GOTY 2018 results

Since you are asking for peoples opinions, I will give it.

My opinion is December of each year. And voters names not be hidden. One vote per person.

this!

p.s. #1: Rev, are you sure it is you? That post is so simple, so clear, so logical... :P

p.s. #2: Valter, I hope you change your mind

• Like 1

Every thread? Right, because I do not contribute to anything positive to this community -- not in the programming forum, and not in the regular posts with others.

Personally, I cannot help but think that you are just trolling this community on purpose. I think your motivations are questionable.

Going back to the excruciating drama that was kicked up by your original thread attempting to start the 2018 poll over half a year early, with many accusations from many angles, and you still create a private poll. Moreover, you removed the poll completely upon completion. I'm not suggesting that anything wrong was done; but for someone who has a stake in the game, as it were, I would imagine that you would do everything in your power to appear above board. It's only reasonable and fair.

Then, on top of that, you seem insistent in sparking that drama once again. Why? What do you gain by asking this question? We just finished the 2018 poll, it's the first quarter of the year, and you are already discussing the next? The last time you did that here, it did not go well -- and it wasn't just me posting, as you may remember.

So ... why don't we all do this community a favour and drop this now? It's too early in the year. We don't know what's going to happen -- even if you seem to be confident that you will release plenty of games this year, and perhaps even a bit over-confident that they will do well.

Let the year go on, let releases go through, and let's start a brand new poll (if warranted) early next year when the entire roster of released games is final. Wouldn't that make more sense? I can't see what possible benefit can be gained from stirring this up so early in the year.

-dZ.

The excruciating voting thread of 2018 was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

this!

p.s. #1: Rev, are you sure it is you? That post is so simple, so clear, so logical... :P

p.s. #2: Valter, I hope you change your mind

All of my posts are clear, simple and logical, you just haven’t been paying attention my dear friend.

Xxoo

It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter !!!! continuous chant proceeding !!!!!! Start a listof potential game releases of 2019 then it stops all this , man there are list all over the place in our section that have controversy and some people don't agree with but hey. But I dare not comment what I'm thinking.. vprette just do what the hell you want to do.. Everybody else does.CheersBTW I understand what DZ is saying but that kind of thought has not and does not happen frequently around here and it shows in other lists and pinned threads around here..

Since Vprette is quitting the GOTY voting thread, maybe you should make 2019.

Your thread only had 3 pages and this one had 31 pages.

post-19433-0-31753100-1552833040.jpeg

Since Vprette is quitting the GOTY voting thread, maybe you should make 2019.

Your thread only had 3 pages and this one had 31 pages.

attachicon.gif7B842B22-D67D-4002-8275-8983949A3F5D.jpeg

3 , 31 hmmm

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition; and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.

That could be a plan ;) !!!

thanks to all

when you think would be good to start collecting nomination for the next goty 2019? I do not want to open too soon a thread, but we already have titles that say hello there

Good for me :)

This again? How about December 2019? :roll:

So DZ-Jay now gives permission and dates for starting threads :roll:

I cannot help feeling you are against almost everything in every thread...

You're not alone. I have the same feeling.

Every thread? Right, because I do not contribute to anything positive to this community -- not in the programming forum, and not in the regular posts with others.

Personally, I cannot help but think that you are just trolling this community on purpose. I think your motivations are questionable.

Going back to the excruciating drama that was kicked up by your original thread attempting to start the 2018 poll over half a year early, with many accusations from many angles, and you still create a private poll. Moreover, you removed the poll completely upon completion. I'm not suggesting that anything wrong was done; but for someone who has a stake in the game, as it were, I would imagine that you would do everything in your power to appear above board. It's only reasonable and fair.

Then, on top of that, you seem insistent in sparking that drama once again. Why? What do you gain by asking this question? We just finished the 2018 poll, it's the first quarter of the year, and you are already discussing the next? The last time you did that here, it did not go well -- and it wasn't just me posting, as you may remember.

So ... why don't we all do this community a favour and drop this now? It's too early in the year. We don't know what's going to happen -- even if you seem to be confident that you will release plenty of games this year, and perhaps even a bit over-confident that they will do well.

Let the year go on, let releases go through, and let's start a brand new poll (if warranted) early next year when the entire roster of released games is final. Wouldn't that make more sense? I can't see what possible benefit can be gained from stirring this up so early in the year.

-dZ.

I question your motivations.

You entered this thread again after the poll finished only to start drama and division.

Stop this!

• Like 1

Good for me :)

So DZ-Jay now gives permission and dates for starting threads :roll:

You're not alone. I have the same feeling.

I question your motivations.

You entered this thread again after the poll finished only to start drama and division.

Stop this!

Agreed. Anyone who hasn't noticed DZ attempting to poison various threads and create dissension,drama etc. hasn't been paying attention.

thanks to all

when you think would be good to start collecting nomination for the next goty 2019? I do not want to open too soon a thread, but we already have titles that say hello there

Since the question was asked...

Don't open a new nomination thread until December 2019.

Any earlier than that is too soon and only invites debate and controversy, even if unintentionally.

• Like 1

I would wait until December to do nomination for GOTY 2019 since IntyBASIC really pull the door opens for game development for the Intellivision. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a game completed for the Intellivision this year and there's 8½ month left.

Congratulations to the winner. :)

• Like 2