IGNORED

INTV GOTY 2018 results

I believe lock n chase has to be added due to the CIB condition now

Updated list

1) Beat Em & Eat Em (IntellivisionRevolution)
2) Astro Invaders (Collectorvision)
3) Laser Sharks (IntellivisionRevolution)
4) Sea Venture (IntellivisionRevolution)
5) Meteors (IntellivisionRevolution)
6 ) Intybasic Showcase Vol. 2 (IntellivisionRevolution)
7 ) Terminal Bugocity (IntellivisionRevolution/Groovybee)
8 ) The Secret Government Waffle Project (IntellivisionRevolution)
9) Gyruss (Parker Bros Homebrew)

10) Lock n chase 8K

with all respect and friendship to the people involved in the project, to see Lock'n'Chase 8K competing twice in the GOTY (2016 and 2018) seems over the top to me. Especially if you want to exclude The Dreadnaught Factor PAL

I agree. Lock'n'Chase is just another re-issue of something that already existed.

• Like 1

This is real fact, both those games in Cartridge form have been released in previous years(shirnking lupan and laser sharks).. There is no denying that.. In my opinion the

list should only include released to date games and games that get released as the year goes on get added to then..

No guessing if or when , So to date this is the list...

;)

Edited by m-crew

Not every movie gets nominated for an Academy Award....maybe we are at a point now where the Intellivision Academy....whomever they are.....bring forward the nominees....

Well if we are going with the Academy Award format , What about the other side of the spectrum..

The Intellivision Academy can also vote for (whomever they are)

Golden Raspberry Awards !!!!

Well if we are going with the Academy Award format , What about the other side of the spectrum..

The Intellivision Academy can also vote for (whomever they are)

Golden Raspberry Awards !!!!

I think Coleco Donkey Kong would win a Golden Raspberry by default every year.....
  • Like 1

I think Coleco Donkey Kong would win a Golden Raspberry by default every year.....

You say that, but I bet you anything that many people here played that game much, much more than, say, Blix, or "half-cut," etc. ;)

• Like 1

This is real fact, both those games in Cartridge form have been released in previous years(shirnking lupan and laser sharks).. There is no denying that.. In my opinion the

list should only include released to date games and games that get released as the year goes on get added to then..

No guessing if or when , So to date this is the list...

;)

the actual list is not the nominated, but all the potential games we are tracing in 2018

You say that, but I bet you anything that many people here played that game much, much more than, say, Blix, or "half-cut," etc. ;)

etc.......

Hush now baby, baby, dont you cry.

intellinati gonna make all your dreams come true. ;) lol

the actual list is not the nominated, but all the potential games we are tracing in 2018

All good to say, potential it is but laser sharks and Shrinking Lupan Lock n Chase have been released in pervious years so really should not be in any 2018 potential or released list. In my humble opinion ...

But why have a potential list? Its just as easy to add when the are released to the general community...

Edited by m-crew

Sign me up for one of the unsold ones!

Only 4 of the boxes were sold. There were more produced.

Unsold where is that stated ? Only that more were produced and where they went or who has them is the mystery.. Maybe if people knew that more were produced the bidding for those 4 boxes would have not gone that high.. Hmmmmm just a thought..

I'm so confused , Dazed and Confused... Help pass me a drink.. Im getting a headache trying to figure all this out... lol

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/262333-lock-n-chase-8k-collapsing-lupin-with-box-only-4/?p=3704831

Edited by m-crew

My 2 cents: Lock N Chase Collapsing Lupin already competed in an earlier GOTY. Just gaining a box shouldn't allow the same game to compete a 2nd time in a different year (double dipping).

Don't forget about laser shark.... that double dipping in a fishy way... lol

I said the following in the original auction thread. There were 5 that I had, It is also possible the creator made more.

BTW this was a 2017 boxed release. It should not be included in this year's GOTY.

I did not make the boxes and did not intend to have boxes. I got an offer I could not pass up for the last four I had plus 1 box for my personal LNC 8K.

If the maker wants to come forward, he can, but I will respect the privacy of this individual.

Unsold where is that stated ? Only that more were produced and where they went or who has them is the mystery.. Maybe if people knew that more were produced the bidding for those 4 boxes would have not gone that high.. Hmmmmm just a thought..

I'm so confused , Dazed and Confused... Help pass me a drink.. Im getting a headache trying to figure all this out... lol

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/262333-lock-n-chase-8k-collapsing-lupin-with-box-only-4/?p=3704831

I was wishful thinking about unsold ones. Dont overthink what I said.

Blame it on the illluminate.