IGNORED

INTV GOTY 2018 results

All games. One list. Why change.

I understood 3 people for the unique goty list and one time vote.... no one is for 2 separated lists + final like I suggested? I will go for the preferred solution (3-0 so far)

Edited by vprette

the second question we will have to answer is: unique vote or multiple choice for each user?

Good question, if we go multiple votes per person. Is there any way to put a value on say three votes..

first vote for a person is worth 3 points , and 2nd is worth 2 , 3 is worth 1.. ?

Also maybe just keeping it simple on man one vote...

the second question we will have to answer is: unique vote or multiple choice for each user?

Good question, if we go multiple votes per person. Is there any way to put a value on say three votes..

first vote for a person is worth 3 points , and 2nd is worth 2 , 3 is worth 1.. ?

Also maybe just keeping it simple on man one vote...

AFAIK the current forum software doesn't support weighted polls but since Albert is planning an upgrade before the GOTY needs to begin, maybe the new software will handle it or the poll is done on a different site.

Hopefully Albert can implement this In his upgrade it would be great for polls that's for sure.. weighted polls do help equalize personal preference game voting's for sure.. For me I enjoy maze games and would lean to vote for those before say a puzzle game of equal or better game play . .. Since I really don't enjoy playing those as much..

Hopefully Albert can implement this In his upgrade it would be great for polls that's for sure.. weighted polls do help equalize personal preference game voting's for sure.. For me I enjoy maze games and would lean to vote for those before say a puzzle game of equal or better game play . .. Since I really don't enjoy playing those as much..

I sent a message to albert, dont know what can be done

• Like 1

if the tool is the actual one, there is no option to force three votes, so that would be only one or any.... I guess only one is better in this case, but see your opinion, guys

It has worked in the past so its all good. It looks like its going to be a tough decision this year that's for sure.. Lots of great looking games being released this year.

It has worked in the past so its all good. It looks like its going to be a tough decision this year that's for sure.. Lots of great looking games being released this year.

I have answer from Albert: this option for up to 3 selection is not provided by the next version of the forum either.... so we go for a single list single choice...

• Like 1

Oh my gosh people ... 9 pages of discussion?

List all the new games. Everybody has one vote. The winner takes all.

This isn't rocket science.

Agreed! One single vote, winner takes all. If you want more than one award, then the first and second runners up come in second and third place, respectively.

• Like 1