IGNORED

wanted: Commodore 64 computer

Charlie_

I may have one that suits your needs. It a breadbin with a power supply and box. I'll have to dig it out and take pix if you're interested. Also, shipping would be from Canada.

Yes. I am interested. PM me the pic and let me know a total shipped to me here in NJ.

Thanks.

If you explain the problem with your current one maybe we could help you fix it?

Does it power on? Do you have power but a black screen? Any leaking/bulging caps?

If all else fail you can go the ebay way. I just got one yesterday for a reasonable price.

If you explain the problem with your current one maybe we could help you fix it?

Does it power on? Do you have power but a black screen? Any leaking/bulging caps?

If all else fail you can go the ebay way. I just got one yesterday for a reasonable price.

Hello. I have a thread on Lemon64 about what I see wrong with my c64. Maybe you can grab the disk image and try it on your c64 also?

http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68064

Hello. I have a thread on Lemon64 about what I see wrong with my c64. Maybe you can grab the disk image and try it on your c64 also?

http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68064

My instinct tells me bad ram. Have you try the finger test (run the program and touch the ram chip to see if one is hotter than the rest)?

Replacing a ram chip isn't all that hard if you've got the tools, but for the common joe it's sometime cheaper to source a new c64.

• 4 years later...