IGNORED

Round 4 of the 2018 Harmony Games- A-VCS-tec Challenge

Dan Iacovelli

Tonight (Tuesday) at 7PM PT/10PM ET I'll be gunning for the high scores for A-VCS-Tech Challenge on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch stream (link below) for both A & B settings!

Those are some top scores to try and beat but I'll give it a shot. :-)

Edited by cimmerian
  • Like 3

Tonight (Tuesday) at 7PM PT/10PM ET I'll be gunning for the high scores for A-VCS-Tech Challenge on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch stream (link below) for both A & B settings!

Those are some top scores to try and beat but I'll give it a shot. :-)

he scored 2,930 last night on the B setting

4,620 on A setting for bonus points.

there is no rankings for bonus points so just a score will give you 4 bonus point

Scores will be updated on saturday.

• Like 1

Thanks Dan for posting my scores from last night's gaming marathon of A-VCS-tec Challenge on ZeroPage Homebrew! For any of those who missed it, you can check out the archived live stream here:

he scored 2,930 last night on the B setting
4,620 on A setting for bonus points.
there is no rankings for bonus points so just a score will give you 4 bonus point

Scores will be updated on saturday.

• Like 2

Scores update
LidLikesIntellivision 3,930
cimmerian 2,930
Arenafoot 2,490

Will update the scores on website and AVC Online forum tomorrow, Be sure to watch AVC Live tonight at ustream.tv/channel/avc-live-podcast or or my twitch channel twitch.com/danavc
will be revealing the final game of the Harmony games season and playing it live as well(plus will have news on Video Game Summit and some other AVC Online news) show starts around 9pm Central

I saw I had some sound problems on twitch(it worked great on ustream though) but if you missed it you can view it here

I played the game 3 times during the broadcast the last time was at the end scoring 600pts. (the last game for the season is Strip Off, its like the reverse of the death star scene star wars:death star battle) will announce the final round on June 12th

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 4 weeks later...