IGNORED

North American BOX Supplier Located

m-crew

2 of box guys I work with have built in retention.

1 does not. In which I make myself, its not that much effort.

847B149A-72CC-49C4-B631-8C3AF5BB1473.jpeg

Is there much difference in initial cost with or without the cartridge retention included? Ive got a template but am scared Ill screw something up if I try gluing it into place.

I don't know why you posted that here but thanks for letting us know.. They look very pretty..

I posted pic of my boxes because you said other box suppliers do not have cart retention holder for the cartridges as a whole.

I was merely showing that they actually do is all.

Quote:

With the smaller flap ones yes there are a couple of suppliers right now but none make them with the retention holder for the cartridges as a whole.. and I know I will beat their prices and sell in Cnd. dollars.. Its the quality and sample Im waiting for to make sure it matches or exceeds the other ones.

• Like 1

Would it possibly be possible to possibly make boxes for already released games that I possibly need boxes for....

If this works out yes ,We Would just need to find hey res photos of what is needed and the layout done on the box. Any box could be reproduced. My contact Im going through runs a Graphic Arts Company and I sure he would have no problem pieces any box art together ,like some have already done here in the past..

After the first initial run small numbers runs will be able to happen.. Like I said still working on that first run limit..

Thanks for asking

Here we go again ,

you know what price Im looking at I PM it to you and it may even be less..

You guys make a killing on selling those boxes.. If you want to get into it.. So be nice Nothing was directed to you and nothing was related to the guys you purchase from...

and to tell you the truth. What I will be asking for these I will be making very little..

That is the hole truth mr intellinati eagerly awaits... lol

I just checked our PM, no price quote in there. How can you of given me a number or a quote if you dont have one from your printer yet? Please verify.

Quote:

You guys are making a killing on selling those boxes.

Please provide backup on this statement.

I posted pic of my boxes because you said other box suppliers do not have cart retention holder for the cartridges as a whole.

I was merely showing that they actually do is all.

Quote:

With the smaller flap ones yes there are a couple of suppliers right now but none make them with the retention holder for the cartridges as a whole.. and I know I will beat their prices and sell in Cnd. dollars.. Its the quality and sample Im waiting for to make sure it matches or exceeds the other ones.

Well I said that yes, but if you want to get into scrutinizing every last word, I also said a couple of suppliers that don't make them not all suppliers..

quote:

"I was merely showing that they actually do is all."

Sure you were is all , l

I just checked our PM, no price quote in there. How can you of given me a number or a quote if you dont have one from your printer yet? Please verify.

Quote:

You guys are making a killing on selling those boxes.

Please provide backup on this statement.

I am not getting in to with you... you can play all your games somewhere else..

Because the printer game me a quote.. I don't need to explain anything to you.. once and if it happens I will post what I will be asking for a box..

Go Play you game somewhere else..

Well how many box suppliers for Intellivision is there? Please expand on which publishers or games you meant. It’s a very small community.

Go play your game with someone else...

you don't know when to let things go.... and its none of your business.

I just checked our PM, no price quote in there.

Hi Rev, Still working on some details and final pricing . but it will be around what you are paying for them now but in Canadian Dollars.. and boxes will come with the retention part built in the box..

So Calculate what the exchange rate is and you will get approx. cost per box..

let me know if you have any interest or not.. Its always nice to get a response to a PM.

Cheers

and if you want me to post the PM where I got your cost from I will but I don't play those games..put your ego away and lets play nice...

So now you have no issue betraying the trust of your friend.

And by extension my trust in him.

If you do post any private info go ahead and show the name of your source. I have a very tight circle of trust that is about to get smaller.

Go ahead and post away. My box price is irrelevant and a very small percentage of the total game release.

Still do not see a price there.

I’m not playing a game. I’m asking for info. Let’s see some facts.

I don't need to prove anything to you.. Once and if its finalized their will be a price...

Now go play somewhere else.

So now you have no issue betraying the trust of your friend.

And by extension my trust in him.

If you do post any private info go ahead and show the name of your source. I have a very tight circle of trust that is about to get smaller.

Go ahead and post away. My box price is irrelevant and a very small percentage of the total game release.

That's not me either , you have started and initiated this , you feed this and you are playing this game .. So your word twisted will not work with me...

bye got to hit the road..

Ha! Almost forgot. Was the poster for me?

More like Dr. Mcrew & Mr Hatman.

Totally opposite approaches to box profits! Bravo. Perfect poster.

I love you guys. I really do.

Did you assume something once again.

Everything does not revolve around you. As you seem to think.

You are a piece of work full of yourself and one big ego.

Lol

Did you assume something once again.

Everything does not revolve around you. As you seem to think.

You are a piece of work full of yourself and one big ego.

Lol

Does anyone else think I have one big ego? Self diagnosis is sometimes difficult.

Now let’s not confuse my insatiable thirst for Tiger Blood as One Big Ego.