IGNORED

TIPI enabled software listing

I compressed the video. But you can see the time delay connecting to myti99. The config system says I am authenticated. But it times out. I am based in the Netherlands and have 139ms pings from my laptop (did not test the pings from the PI). Next weekend I have more time to troubleshoot.attachicon.gifVID_20190120_181547_428x240.mp4

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

I have ruled out the problem being with your credentials and I am able to log in on my TI as you without a problem. I have added some more debug logging to the backend that will hopefully shine a light on the problem.

It may be something is corrupt in the cached files on your Pi and I'd suggest clearing them out.

Can you log into your tipi as user: tipi and delete everything in the ~/.tipivars directory?

eg:

ssh tipi@<your PI's IP address>

rm -f .tipivars/*

This will reset the state and history of all your myti99.com programs, and should help. Can you try again and let me know when you do? If it doesn't work, I can check the server logs and take it from there.

Thanks,

Corey.

I have ruled out the problem being with your credentials and I am able to log in on my TI as you without a problem. I have added some more debug logging to the backend that will hopefully shine a light on the problem.

It may be something is corrupt in the cached files on your Pi and I'd suggest clearing them out.

Can you log into your tipi as user: tipi and delete everything in the ~/.tipivars directory?

eg:

ssh tipi@<your PI's IP address>

rm -f .tipivars/*

This will reset the state and history of all your myti99.com programs, and should help. Can you try again and let me know when you do? If it doesn't work, I can check the server logs and take it from there.

Thanks,

Corey.

I cleared the RPI, but I think the problem was the port number (I think it was earlier configured to port 80)

but it need to be port: 9918

Maybe it is good to update the info on the myti99.com page (for each game), or a generic setup or something.

(and in this thread in the earlier posts). All good now it seems!

Not yet, I need to figure out the keyboard buffer on the TI, it's not happening in emulation, at all. I'll do that as soon as my tipi gets back, and I DON'T popcorn it. ;)

I just brought up the classic Macintosh version, about to hook in keyboard and I/O... Seen here under System 7...

post-9462-0-47639200-1548575590_thumb.png

-Thom

• Like 4

Hi, I made a quick walk through this topic, here my first TIPI list :)

pdf.gif TI-99-4A-HW-SW-TIPI-v1.00beta.pdf 49.64KB 4.467.099 downloads

*** updated ** , see newer list below: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/278913-tipi-enabled-software-listing/?p=4221766

Edited by Schmitzi
  • Like 4

Isn't Mass Transfer for the TIPI on myti99.com as well?

Beery

oh sorry I don´t know. As there is no link under "Comments" in my list, at least I didn´t find any info about.

So, if right, this means MassTransfer is "TIPI capable" "only", not "online", it can used with the TIPI (COM-ports)

( But any program can be both I think, as you can upload it to a server and download it via TIPI to execute it.

That´s why I also started to save the links in the comments field )

I assume, this is a modified version ?

( Maybe then I should have 2 entries here ?

Or does the modified version - if exists - run with all former harware/RS232 as usual ?

If so, this wouldn´t be a modification only, but an update/new version too... Live is hard :) )

Awaiting my own TIPI now, to see how all this amazing stuff works :lust: :lust:

TIPI updated and the weather apps are working nicely, thank you Greg! I really enjoy using them. Is there a location that lists what the TIPI software version .30 upgrade addresses?

https://github.com/jedimatt42/tipi/

As far as I know I triggered it with my https addition..

Greg

• Like 2

The closest thing you get to a change log is this: https://github.com/jedimatt42/tipi/commits/unstable

upgrades are distributed as an update to the code on the 'unstable' branch... someday I'll figure out how to rename it the 'release' branch...

There are some not-yet-enabled power-button handlers, and then Greg's update for reading files over HTTPS.

-M@

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

AWESOME! I'll check this out tonight, thanks for posting it!

If the clock does not match, then login to your Raspberry PI (either via the TI-99/4A or via putty/SSHv2)

and change it using: sudo timedatectl set-timezone ‘Europe/Amsterdam’

(info via this website: https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-set-date-time-from-linux-command-prompt/)

To see list all available time zones, enter:

$ timedatectl list-timezones

$ timedatectl list-timezones | more

$ timedatectl list-timezones | grep -i asia

$ timedatectl list-timezones | grep America/New

check this out

WEATHER

enter a us airport code in uppercase for this to work.. like PDX for portland..

ea5 program files and cartridge bin for fg99/fr99

WEATHER2

enter a station code, so the above one would be KPDX

I upgraded to v031.

but I keep seeing <head><body> This object may be found … etc. with a URL >/body>

Maybe todo with https:// ? (s for security?)

but I was expecting to see it as like on my PC, something like:

PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, OR, United States (KPDX) 45-35N 122-36W 7M

Mar 08, 2019 - 03:53 PM EST / 2019.03.08 2053 UTC

Wind: from the SSW (200 degrees) at 9 MPH (8 KT):0

Visibility: 10 mile(s):0

Sky conditions: overcast

Precipitation last hour: A trace

Temperature: 41.0 F (5.0 C)

Dew Point: 35.1 F (1.7 C)

Relative Humidity: 79%

Pressure (altimeter): 30 in. Hg (1015 hPa)

Pressure tendency: 0.01 inches (0.5 hPa) lower than three hours ago

ob: KPDX 082053Z 20008KT 10SM OVC016 05/02 A3000 RMK AO2 RAE50 SLP159 P0000 60000 T00500017 58005

cycle: 21