IGNORED

I'm working on a new Colecovision game!

retroillucid

That looks incredible.  Seems like a Venture, Frenzy, Frantic, Alcazar, Tutankhamen hybrid.  Amazing so much can be done with a CV.  I'm all for any way to add randomization and replayability.  I'm also a big fan of key/door fetch quests and switch/door puzzles.  I like when an unknown enemy has a key item as it forces you to clear a room or else you may get lucky on the first one.  I like the wide open rooms but also perhaps a simple square or other shape in the center of a room can act as cover and allow for even more tactical type gameplay. 

I wish I knew how to program a CV game from scratch.  I've only recently started making my own NES Metroid hack but with a very easy-to-use program built just for NES Metroid hacks.  I only modified the original map rather than a 100% new map.  Hopefully one day I can make a CV game because I would love to grace the CV with a really good Metroid knockoff. 

I pretty much know where I'm going with FrenetiX by now.
A 2 player simultaneous Berzerk/Frenzy type game set in a high tech environnement/world.

I need assistance with level design, so if this is something you're interested in doing, please contact me now
This would help to speed up development as well as bringing some new fresh ideas as well.

J-F

FrenetiX Phoenix.png

28 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

A 2 player simultaneous Berzerk/Frenzy type game set in a high tech environnement/world.

I need assistance with level design, so if this is something you're interested in doing, please contact me now
This would help to speed up development as well as bringing some new fresh ideas as well.

J-F

FrenetiX Phoenix.png

I noted there are credits on the screen.

An arcade port?

23 hours ago, retroillucid said:

J-F

FrenetiX Phoenix.png

If you need music, I'm your man ?

• Like 1