IGNORED

Is it possible to buy from foreign eBay?

Iwantgames:)

Yes, if the seller has set it up to allow delivery to the US (or wherever) - then the listing will show up on US Ebay. There's no need to browse foreign Ebay, because anything you see there that's *not* on US Ebay is not available for shipping here.

This listing says it's not available for shipping to the US.

I suppose you could email and ask to make sure, if they understand English.

Yes, if the seller has set it up to allow delivery to the US (or wherever) - then the listing will show up on US Ebay. There's no need to browse foreign Ebay, because anything you see there that's *not* on US Ebay is not available for shipping here.

I figured that was the case :/ this just showed up in google search

Not really true.

Being Canadian, I see plenty of stuff on both U.S. and UK that ship to Canada but isn't listed on ebay.ca. I've recently bought a 1541-II from Germany for example. That one was listed in the UK but wasn't on the U.S. Or .Ca site.

Not really true.

Being Canadian, I see plenty of stuff on both U.S. and UK that ship to Canada but isn't listed on ebay.ca.

I second that, I find that is the case as well. Often I note the listing number then paste it in the ebay.ca search and voila, it pops up in my home Ebay. sometimes wont let you pay that way though and it will warn you to go to the foreign ebay to pay.

I have purchased from eBay Europe and other regions for years. It was one of my tricks of the trade. Even if a seller does not advertise that they will ship to the USA, reach out to him/her and ask if they would be willing to (and you would pay the shipping of course). Nine times out of ten they would agree and adjust their auction to allow USA bidders. I scored a lot of great (and rare) stuff over the years with this method....way before it became a thing ;)

Ive never tried but I really want a VG5000 and US eBay only has untested systems with pieces missing

https://m.ebay.fr/itm/VG-5000-Schneider-Accessoire/273226473191?hash=item3f9d911ee7:g:zOgAAOSwO-5a-GDa

Package forwarding for $25-$40 extra fee, if you really want it and seller refuses to ship, since you probably need an agent to buy it and re-ship it for you.

https://www.faops.net/en/page-how-it-works

https://fromfrance.parcl.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Too much lol. A little over $300 but I really wanted one. About half that was shipping lol oh well its a fun system :)

Unfortunately, postage from France is a killer, and you have to have it mailed twice, unless it was free local shipping.

Unfortunately, postage from France is a killer, and you have to have it mailed twice, unless it was free local shipping.

Yea lol it wasnt free local lol. This is actually my 2nd France purchase (tho the first was listed on us ebay :) ) and both were around $300 lol

My other purchase was a Videopac G7200. Yep I love Odyssey2 type systems :)

• 2 weeks later...