IGNORED

Unknown 5200 Box Insert.

Atariboy2600

Two weeks ago I was in NYC to see my family and go back to my neighborhood in Manhattan and went to some of the retro gaming store and one them had a lot of old and very dusty Box 5200 games and found like 9 CIB 5200 games plus a Pac-Man game box with game and manual plus an other item that for the life of me don't remember but it has a paper sleeve for a cart inside Pacman (NOT FOR RESALE) version. Now it's been like forever and I did get a new 5200 box set with a Pacman packin but I don't know if this insert was there to start with plus the box feels like its too large to fit inside the box but if anyone has a full set of these let me know I trying to fine images online but no luck and all the books I have don't tell me any info on it. If online theres a online gallery that show everything whats inside all CIB set of games. Here's some photo on what I mean.

BTW I was trying to fine a 5200 controller and they dont have one for sale, 20 years and still cant fine one I don't care if its not working I know how to fix one and all. :(

post-5587-0-68294400-1527704087_thumb.png

post-5587-0-87595900-1527704101_thumb.png

post-5587-0-09068300-1527704139_thumb.png

post-5587-0-37647800-1527704206_thumb.png

post-5587-0-72726400-1527704355_thumb.png

Edited by Atariboy2600
  • Like 1

Two weeks ago I was in NYC to see my family and go back to my neighborhood in Manhattan and went to some of the retro gaming store and one them had a lot of old and very dusty Box 5200 games and found like 9 CIB 5200 games plus a Pac-Man game box with game and manual plus an other item that for the life of me don't remember but it has a paper sleeve for a cart inside Pacman (NOT FOR RESALE) version. Now it's been like forever and I did get a new 5200 box set with a Pacman packin but I don't know if this insert was there to start with plus the box feels like its too large to fit inside the box but if anyone has a full set of these let me know I trying to fine images online but no luck and all the books I have don't tell me any info on it. If online theres a online gallery that show everything whats inside all CIB set of games. Here's some photo on what I mean.

BTW I was trying to fine a 5200 controller and they dont have one for sale, 20 years and still cant fine one I don't care if its not working I know how to fix one and all. :(

Can't \help with the insers but can help you with the controllers by either getting one from Best Electronics ca or theres afew on YouTube if you feel on opening them up and fixing youself

Can't \help with the insers but can help you with the controllers by either getting one from Best Electronics ca or theres afew on YouTube if you feel on opening them up and fixing youself

Well Im nj=just looking for an other I only have one working one that my friend fix and show me how just need to fine another controller.

Thanks but I saw this one for $75 for 7 controllers it said (5200 controllers lot of (7) Atari 5200 Original Joystick Controllers CX52 AS-IS PARTS REPAIR

Not working, for parts/repair.) But I got so used to cleaning and fixing them that 99% it would work.

post-5587-0-39898800-1527958015_thumb.jpg

Thanks but I saw this one for $75 for 7 controllers it said (5200 controllers lot of (7) Atari 5200 Original Joystick Controllers CX52 AS-IS PARTS REPAIR

Not working, for parts/repair.) But I got so used to cleaning and fixing them that 99% it would work.

Good deal...……….Look like all 7 needs New Rubber Boots!

I cleaned all 7 5200 joysticks and they work. Now all I need to fine is one of them Atari Joystick Coupler holders to play Robotron and Space Dungeon right. Do best-electronics have any? Cant fine any on ebay as i know off.

post-5587-0-99902100-1528395114.jpg

Edited by Atariboy2600

I cleaned all 7 5200 joysticks and they work. Now all I need to fine is one of them Atari Joystick Coupler holders to play Robotron and Space Dungeon right. Do best-electronics have any? Cant fine any on ebay as i know off.

Think someone on here is remaking them. You can make one yourself like two blocks of wood and put the two joysticks in the middle then use duct tape.