IGNORED

Team Pixelboy Games in the AtariAge Store!

Albert

TeamPixelboyLogo.png

We're happy to announce that we have added a batch of Team Pixelboy games for the ColecoVision to the AtariAge Store! These games were previously discontinued by Team Pixelboy, but they had some unused boxes left over, and we worked out an arrangement to make more copies of these games available so the boxes wouldn't go to waste. We have a small number of these games at present, but we will be able to restock many of them for a time until all the boxes are depleted.

Here are the games available. You can click on the box to view that game in the store:

CV_BankPanic_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_BattleOfHoth_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_Destructor_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_GirlsGarden_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_Golgo13_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_Joust_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_PingPong_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_ModuleMan_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_Mopiranger_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_PeekABoo_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_Pitfall2_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_TrackAndField_Box_Front_news.jpg CV_Wonderboy_Box_Front_news.jpg

Again, these games are being offered in limited quantities, and as they sell out we'll mark the entries in the store as to whether they are permanently sold out or we'll have more on the way.

Browse the Team Pixelboy games today!

• Like 12

There's one detail that I would like to mention, in case anyone is interested: Originally, Pitfall II Arcade, Bank Panic, Golgo 13, Module Man, Mopiranger, Track & Field and Wonder Boy were sold as Activision-style cartridges. But the cartridge casings for these games offered on the AtariAge Store are all "regular" Coleco casings with a slightly more "shinny" finish, kinda like the shinny plastic of brand new Lego bricks, and the cart labels were redone accordingly. I figure some collectors might be interested in cartridge variants. :)

• Like 3

There's one detail that I would like to mention, in case anyone is interested: Originally, Pitfall II Arcade, Bank Panic, Golgo 13, Module Man, Mopiranger, Track & Field and Wonder Boy were sold as Activision-style cartridges. But the cartridge casings for these games offered on the AtariAge Store are all "regular" Coleco casings with a slightly more "shinny" finish, kinda like the shinny plastic of brand new Lego bricks, and the cart labels were redone accordingly. I figure some collectors might be interested in cartridge variants. :)

Does battle of hoth is still provided with an Empire Strike back trading card ?

This is great news for anyone who missed out originally. I've got my eyes on Battle of Hoth & Wonder Boy & maybe Peek-A-Boo for my 2 year old niece. Hopefully I don't wait too long before things become sold out.

Is it too early to ask about upcoming projects? I'm excited about the rest of the new regular releases and even more so about the eight announced SG-1000 games mentioned a few months back.

• Like 1

This is great news for anyone who missed out originally. I've got my eyes on Battle of Hoth & Wonder Boy & maybe Peek-A-Boo for my 2 year old niece. Hopefully I don't wait too long before things become sold out.

Is it too early to ask about upcoming projects? I'm excited about the rest of the new regular releases and even more so about the eight announced SG-1000 games mentioned a few months back.

I'll post a new Team Pixelboy News Bulletin in a few days, and I'll give everyone an update on everything. :)

• Like 3