IGNORED

eBay Promotions

boxpressed

eBay has a pretty good promotion going on right now, if you received an invitation.

Through 11:59 pm PT on June 14, you get 10% back in eBay Bucks what you spend (buy) or earn (sell), up to $100 in eBay Bucks.

You have to activate the offer first by clicking the link in the message.

Edited by boxpressed

eBay has a pretty good promotion going on right now, if you received an invitation.

Through 11:59 pm PT on June 14, you get 10% back in eBay Bucks what you spend (buy) or earn (sell), up to $100 in eBay Bucks.

You have to activate the offer first by clicking the link in the message.

Where? How? Can't find it.

• 2 weeks later...

eBay has been pretty active with the promotions this month. There was the 20% off anything coupon, the 10% back in eBay Bucks for buying and selling, and now this one. This isnt counting the coupons that work for only select merchants (which are not bad either).

Seller promos have been good too, capping fees and the like.

I hope it continues.

ANOTHER one-day coupon: 15% off. This one does exclude some tech categories: Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Code is PRIMOSALE.

Ends at 11 pm PT.

I guess not. Id double check eBay just to make sure. You can put the item in your cart and see if the code applies before purchasing.

My Wife just told me there is a separate one for Canada. It's spend $79 and get $15 back. Ends at 2am. I don't know the code though.

Ok so I got an ebay offer in my email today for "earn 10% ebay bucks". It appears in order to get these emails you have to enable the ebay email promotions. I had previously had all that "junk mail" turned off so as I only got emails from sales, questions, and my bill. Now I get all these ebay bucks emails.

Here is what I enabled if you don't get these promotions, you can check this.

account - communication preferences - promotions and surveys - general email promotions.

I as well just enabled the "seller email promotions."

Good to know. I guess I had them enabled by default. The promotions are pretty good. I got about $40 in eBay bucks last quarter mostly by selling just a couple of items during the promotion window.

I think eBay was doing heavy promoting because of Amazon's Prime Day (all that stuff about eBay not doing "memberships"). Now that Prime Day is over, it'll be interesting to see if eBay continues the pattern.

• 3 weeks later...

Really good one today: 15% off almost everything over $25.

Code is PRONTO15

Ends 10pm PT.

When it says good for only one transaction does that mean one buyer or can a single transaction be buying a different item from four different sellers all paid at the same time?