IGNORED

eBay Promotions

boxpressed

When it says good for only one transaction does that mean one buyer or can a single transaction be buying a different item from four different sellers all paid at the same time?

It can be multiple items from different sellers. The misses and I just pooled our PayPal monies together and picked up a CIB copy of Alien: Resurrection for the PS1 for her for $17 and a CIB copy of Deadly Creatures for the Wii for me for $13. We added them to the cart and checked out, and since the total cart value was greater than $25 the coupon worked. :)

Yep, you can definitely pool a bunch of purchases from different sellers together. Just add the items to your cart, hit the Checkout button, and scroll down to add the code. These are great promotions, but makes me wonder how much money eBay is sinking into them since this is coming right out of their pockets. Makes me wonder if they are in trouble.

..Al

• 4 weeks later...

It's been almost a month since that last general promotion, but it's a pretty good one today: 10% off anything with the code PICKUPTEN.

Time to stack this with the eBay Bucks I need to use in the next week.

Details:

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 8:00 AM Eastern Time on October 26, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPTEN

Forgot to mention: $50 minimum purchase.

Also, if you earned EBB from the previous quarter, they will expire in a couple of days.

It's a $25 minimum purchase.

What is the Promotion?

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).

6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on October 31, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 1, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

Edited by mmbe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

15% off coupon for toys and video games with code PLAYTIME15. The splash page mentions video games, but the fine print mentions only toys. Make sure you get the discount if you buy video games. Details:

2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PLAYTIME15
  3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on December 13, 2018

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 4:00 AM PT on December 13, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 13, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Toys & Hobbies, Dolls & Bears. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

• Like 1

New eBay promotion today:

PICKUPSALE: 10% OFF TECH, 15% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE

2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPSALE
  3. Pay for your item by 12:00 AM Pacific Time on December 16, 2018

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 10% discount in the following categories: Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles; and a 15% discount in all other categories subject to exclusions below. The Coupon is valid from 7:00 AM PT on December 15, 2018 until 12:00 AM PT on December 16, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $75. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Eligible items also exclude select items in the Coins and Paper Money category: Paper Money World, Paper Money US, Publications and Supplies, Virtual Currency, and Bullion.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

I scored a great deal last week on a Everdrive N8 (NES)...and there was that 15% coupon (Toys and video games code)... I think I got it for the 2nd lowest price on ebay :)

Actually, I looked it up... I DID get the lowest price on ebay on an official one...and it came with a 32gb card...

I mainly wanted this for Real time saves on the NES.

Edited by TheCoolDave

I scored a great deal last week on a Everdrive N8 (NES)...and there was that 15% coupon (Toys and video games code)... I think I got it for the 2nd lowest price on ebay :)

Actually, I looked it up... I DID get the lowest price on ebay on an official one...and it came with a 32gb card...

I mainly wanted this for Real time saves on the NES.

Nice work! If there's not a big item I'm after, I usually buy one or two 3DS or Switch games with the coupon. Because you can use the coupon on everything in your cart, it makes sense to save a bunch of small items in your watchlist for these occasions.

• Like 1

Nice work! If there's not a big item I'm after, I usually buy one or two 3DS or Switch games with the coupon. Because you can use the coupon on everything in your cart, it makes sense to save a bunch of small items in your watchlist for these occasions.

No question, your right. I was about to pay for it and I was quickly looking around and didn't see anything else I could get a deal on. Just because there is a 15% coupon, it still has to be a pretty good deal before I would jump at it. I normally do cart purchases when I see a few things I need.

I have like 45 3DS games... but, I modded my New 3DS XL, I got sick of carrying 15-20 games around(key titles I play a lot). So now every game I own is on the system so I just need to take the console with me to play.

This really isn't an eBay promotion, but it's a PayPal perk that I learned about a little while ago and forgot to share.

PayPal will pay return shipping on up to 12 items per calendar year (up to $30USD per return). You have to sign up. Just Google something like "paypal free shipping on returns," and you'll get to the activation page.

Works for eBay and other online shopping sites.

It's a good time to sign up with the calendar year ending soon.