IGNORED

What are you playing on your Switch?

GoldenWheels

Surprised there wasn't one of these generic talky-talky threads already. What are you all currently playing?

I have been playing a lot of Golf Story...holy crap as a guy who loved Final Lap Twin back in the day, I really enjoy a simple game with good mechanics that has rpg (lite) elements sprinkled on top. Very fun.

I will also say I have completely changed my opinion on Double Dragon 4. In a switch DD thread here I strongly warned against bothering with it...then I realized there was a tower mode where every enemy you defeated gets unlocked as a playable character for the story and tower mode. The Story mode still ain't that good but playing through an entire DD game as Abobo? yes please.

My kids play BotW or Kirby pretty much exclusively now. Even my 6 year old loves Zelda.

I've been playing a little Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey from time to time. Even though I've "beaten" the games, there is still so much to do and find, and it's fun just to explore (especially in BOTW).

I also try to play Splatoon 2 when each Splatfest rolls around (but not much in between).

You beat me Flojo. I just downloaded DK last night... :D

Also been playing DK: Trpical Freeze lately, as well as Zelda before that. I got all Shrines, MAster Cycle Zero, and now working on completing all of the side-quests. I'm about 35% complete with the game, don't think I'll ever get all 900 Koroks though. :P

Same here dust. Its me being bad. Not a lack of stuff. I had to put it up for a vacation in April and I barely started lost sphear then. Also Ill admit to puttering out on mario Skyrim and wonderboy too. I go in funky waves of disinterested times and do something else. I have Ys 8 coming in like two weeks from amazon.

Currently nothing...it's been collecting dust. Looking forward to the Yooka Laylay Physical release soon. Have also been meaning to get back into Doom and finish it.

Amazingly to me I play it more than my PS4, my PC, or any of my retro systems. Frankly I kind of chuckled at the portable angle originally, never really thought I would use it in such a fashion. but so far my playtime is probably 90% portable and 10% on the regular TV. It's so nice to be able to play games while somebody watches a movie next to you or the kids play Magic, whatever.

And my god we drove to NC from CT last week....the Switch was a godsend so far as keeping the backseat quiet.

(and man Doom is amazing...I only played the PS4 version but I played the snot out of it, and Doom VR is the #1 reason I got PSVR)

• Like 1

Golf Story is on sale right now, and I snagged it last night after hearing a lot of great things about it. I don't like golf in real life, but I love playing golf video games! I played it for a couple hours last night and I see what all the hype was about. It's a great game!

Also, I've been slogging through Cave Story+ and have been playing through Saturday Morning RPG. I love the Switch so far!

• Like 1