IGNORED

Homebrews Wanted - ABC To The VCS

If you are writing a homebrew game for the 2600 and anticipate a release within the next six months, I will include it in the 2nd edition of ABC To The VCS: A Directory of Software For The Atari 2600, which is scheduled to be available this August. I basically need a screenshot and a description of the game; a ROM if available. Deadline is June 20. Please send info to ABCVCS@rolentapress.com .

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
If you are writing a homebrew game for the 2600 and anticipate a release within the next six months, I will include it in the 2nd edition of ABC To The VCS: A Directory of Software For The Atari 2600, which is scheduled to be available this August. I basically need a screenshot and a description of the game; a ROM if available. Deadline is June 20. Please send info to ABCVCS@rolentapress.com .  

Thanks

Hi Lenny,

Are you going to be taking preorders on this book anytime soon?

Thanks

Rich

There's no way I could get this book adaquately completed in time for CGE so I'm putting it on hold. Right now I'm working hard editing Ralph Baer's autobiography which I'll be publishing later this year. Then I'll get back to ABC To The VCS and do it right!

Archived