IGNORED

Retron77 Compatibility List

godslabrat

Thanks for the add. I added 20 entries to the list and will add more that I come across.

Has there been given any thought to making a home brew list? I know compatibility is not great but I did have two games that worked in my testing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in trying, I am curious if the latest public release of Space Game works with the R77. In particular, I'm wondering if the starfield effect displayed at the beginning of each wave and on the Game Over screen displays correctly. Presumably it won't work from cart since it is 32K, though.

If anyone is interested in trying, I am curious if the latest public release of Space Game works with the R77. In particular, I'm wondering if the starfield effect displayed at the beginning of each wave and on the Game Over screen displays correctly. Presumably it won't work from cart since it is 32K, though.

I'm not terribly familiar with the game, but it does seem to be (potential vsync issues aside) displaying and working correctly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my retron fixed and tried out my collection.

Here you can see the list of working games and in the 2nd tab its sorted on what doesnt work. (Cleaning might fix some of them, so keep posted.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13TBTGmLPnamWaVA1IyYPO-GxwOrZ3-g40Yz1jOfYLFY/edit?usp=sharing

It's not exactly in the same format as the original thread, does it matter that I didn't write down part number, manufacturer and cart type? I can add that at some point if needed, but not super soon. Hope that it helps!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...