IGNORED

SuperRareGames

eightbit

I just have to call these guys out in a thread as I think they do not get enough recognition. I don't work for them and they don't know me...except for my address from placing orders I guess :)

https://superraregames.com/

I purchased their first two releases (which are still available) and was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism of the package I received. Shipping from the UK to the USA is always something I have concerns about, but these were packaged great and arrived in mint condition with stickers and trading cards.

They have really done a slamming job with the presentations. The box art is awesome and I really like these games. Human Fall Flat is something I never played before personally. This is actually a really fun game!

In any case, I just feel they do not get enough exposure (well, maybe in the UK they do) and as someone who has ordered and received the goods I can personally say that these guys are great. Nice to see others model the LRG strategy across the pond. Means more physical collectible games for me to play ;)

World of Goo is a classic for sure. You know honestly what I would like to see physically on the switch? PewPew and PewPew 2. These two shooters have only been released on IOS and Android, and its a shame. I would love to play them on a big screen with a proper controller!