IGNORED

looking for price guide for Atari pong consoles

He hasn't popped by in quite some time (at least not under his original handle), but he used to, yes.

http://atariage.com/forums/user/2019-david-winter/

Funny(?) story: I was actually in a bidding war with him when I got my original Odyssey on eBay back in '01 or '02. :-D (Joke's on me, though, because I never could get the thing to work right! :P I think one of the boards needs a recapping or something.)

• 4 weeks later...

"Super Pong IV," model 99737, is fairly common. Confusingly, there was another Sears model also called "Super Pong IV (model 99789)," but I guess that one was a Sears rebranding of the Atari Super Pong Pro-Am Ten that came out a year later. Those are pretty rare, but I did see one on eBay once. Shoulda bought it!

I actually just listed one on ebay. I almost didn't realize that it was different. I took it out of the box to take photos and was like, "Wait a minute... where's the cute wood panel detail that I saw on all the other listings?"

Thanks for all the resources, guys. I was lost.

Edited by doodleplaid

• 3 weeks later...

Was always wondering what they are worth. I have the Original Atari Pong and Super Pong.. I also have the Tele-Games Pong as well.

With a quick look through ebay sold listings... Not worth that much. The Pong console sells for around $25-45 (complete or just console). There was a very minty one in the original box with all paperwork that went for $185...

• 4 months later...

QUICK UPDATE

I've decided to boost my "Deadline" for getting these pong systems to there 50th anniversary due to money problems getting into the way of things, I think I'll be able to get the cheap ones like video pinball and super pong by the end of the year and the expensive and rare ones throughout next couple of years. I'll be posting updates and questions on the pong consoles on this thread so stay tuned.

• 4 months later...

Update: After one year of absence on my goal to collect all Atari pong systems, I finally bought a c-140! I'm also currently eyeballing an auction for C-100 that's has five days left and no bids.

So far I have one of the nine Atari pong type systems.