IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Nintendo Entertainment Stuff

RSS Bot

I got Championship Pool and Jurassic Park in the mail. They are late releases for the NES, both from 1993. Now it makes me want to buy homebrew games for the NES. I only have one that I've never played because I don't have enough room in my room for it: Tailgate Party. I doubt I could do it because space is limited, and I don't have a cornhole board. I do have the power pad, though. I also bought the camping games game.

The NES, late in life, had some truly remarkable games on it. Kirby's Adventure, Super Mario Bros. 3, etc. I love my top loading NES and dogbone controller. I put in Jurassic Park and I swear the game's intro screen looks awfully familiar. Did I purchase one a long time ago? I don't know.

I do know one thing: I was thinking, Frank the Fruit Fly would be perfect on the Pokemon Mini. Because fruit flies are small. So I've decided that I am going to start a new game on the Pokemon Mini. And keep working on the Party 2 one as well, just not as often as I used to. Hey, just because it's called Pokemon Mini doesn't mean they all have to be games about Pokemon, right?

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14824-nintendo-entertainment-stuff/