IGNORED

Wanted EXTEMELY COMMON Atari 2600 Games.

Miqorz

I have next to no 2600 games I figured the commons would be a good place to start so if anyone has a good batch of commons laying around they'd be willing to trade or sell for a reasonable price it'd be greatly appreciated.

Just let me know what you want for them and I'm sure we can work something out! :)

If you need Asteroids, send me an email or pm me your address and I'll drop it in the mail for free.  It's been sitting in my desk drawer hoping to get a good home.

Sure thing! :D

I have

Galaxian

Kangaroo

E.T

Cosmic Ark

Night Driver

Space Invaders (Sears text label)

Asteroids (Sears text label)

Let me know if you want any of 'em, Miqorz. I'd let 'em go for dirt cheap as no one has ever made an offer on them.

Galaxian and Kangaroo are silver labels...really great condition.

I've got:

Asteroids/Barnstorming/Baseball/Berzerk/Chopper Command/Commando Raid/Defender/Donkey Kong/Grand Prix/Laser Blast/Missile Command/PAcman/Stampede/Star Raiders(with the kaypad)/Star Voyager/Super Baseball/Super Breakout/Swordquest:Earth/Trick Shot/Warlords

Let me know what you want, we can do a trade or make me an offer.

I also have for the 5200:

Countermeasure/Moon Patrol/Pacman/Super Breakout if you're interested.

I'm VERY sorry to those I havent gotten back to yet I have had a FLOOD of PMs and offers and deals I am trying to go through each and try to make a deal with each of you..

Please just give me time to get back to everyone...

Archived