IGNORED

Opcode Update Request July 2018

When will the SGM be ready for purchase?

After the great response we had during RWX and also on FB we come to the conclusion we are in the right direction with OMNI and thus have decided it is worth investing even more. A couple of those investments may prove beneficial for CV fans as well, so I hope to be able to share more about them soon.

As for games, we will have something to announce very soon, probably still this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have started confirming reservations, thank you all!

Now to the other items in my to do list.

BTW, we are working on two things in connection with OMNI but that will be leveraged for the CV as well, two major breakthroughs. Hope to be able to show them soon. Ah, miss the old days when we could just come here and discuss stuff that were just ideas.

• Like 4

To preorder, all you needed to do was reply to their e-mail and tell them which games you wished to preorder. That's it. At least for me, the preorder link in their e-mail opens up a reply e-mail.

When the games are ready to ship, they'll e-mail you again with payment instructions.

I have started confirming reservations, thank you all!

Now to the other items in my to do list.

BTW, we are working on two things in connection with OMNI but that will be leveraged for the CV as well, two major breakthroughs. Hope to be able to show them soon. Ah, miss the old days when we could just come here and discuss stuff that were just ideas.

I'm a bit lost. People started to pre-order stuff. What is available and who do I contact for that? You? I'm not sure what game I should get. Was one of your new listings that penguin game? I thought that was already out.

I'm a bit lost. People started to pre-order stuff. What is available and who do I contact for that? You? I'm not sure what game I should get. Was one of your new listings that penguin game? I thought that was already out.

From Opcode email on 9/22:

New COLOR line games coming soon!

Our two new Color line games for the ColecoVision with Super Game Module are almost here: Yie Ar Kung-Fu II and Alpharoid!

• Alpharoid: The Central Computer is out of control and it is up to Space Marshall Alpharoid to destroy it before it destroys humanity. But it isn't going to be an easy job. Alpharoid must travel 8 worlds infested with flying enemies until it can reach the heavily protected computer base. Fly into one of the craters in the landscape to enter an underground tube and fight robots and aliens in hand-to-hand combat! If you win, you can capture power-ups and upgrade Alpharoid's arsenal. Part shooting game, part fighting game, Alpharoid is like nothing you have played before on your ColecoVision.
  • Yie Ar Kung-Fu II: It was just twenty years ago that LEE, the Kung Fu master, wiped out the dastardly Chop Suey Gang. But one member of the gang managed to survive…

YEN PEI now calls himself the Yie Gah Emperor, and with his seven warlords, he has extended his evil influence throughout China. LEE’s son, LEE YOUNG, has come forth to meet this evil emperor. To the deadly killing arts of Kung Fu which he learned from his father, he has added his own special techniques. Help LEE YOUNG to use his Kung Fu against the Yie Gah Emperor!!

Yie Ar Kung Fu II and Alpharoid will start shipping this October in limited quantities, so make sure you pre-order today.

Yie Ar Kung-Fu II (screenshots) Pre-Order Game Now Each game will come complete with nicely designed box, instruction card and cartridge.

Price is $50 per game + shipping.

Shipping is free if within the US, an additional $10 if shipping to Canada and $20 worldwide. First come, first served.

The games are expected to start shipping in October.

You can click in the button above or send an email to info@opcodegames.comto reserve your copy of the game.

More COLOR line games coming soon!

From Opcode email on 9/22:

New COLOR line games coming soon!

Our two new Color line games for the ColecoVision with Super Game Module are almost here: Yie Ar Kung-Fu II and Alpharoid!

• Alpharoid: The Central Computer is out of control and it is up to Space Marshall Alpharoid to destroy it before it destroys humanity. But it isn't going to be an easy job. Alpharoid must travel 8 worlds infested with flying enemies until it can reach the heavily protected computer base. Fly into one of the craters in the landscape to enter an underground tube and fight robots and aliens in hand-to-hand combat! If you win, you can capture power-ups and upgrade Alpharoid's arsenal. Part shooting game, part fighting game, Alpharoid is like nothing you have played before on your ColecoVision.
  • Yie Ar Kung-Fu II: It was just twenty years ago that LEE, the Kung Fu master, wiped out the dastardly Chop Suey Gang. But one member of the gang managed to survive…

YEN PEI now calls himself the Yie Gah Emperor, and with his seven warlords, he has extended his evil influence throughout China. LEE’s son, LEE YOUNG, has come forth to meet this evil emperor. To the deadly killing arts of Kung Fu which he learned from his father, he has added his own special techniques. Help LEE YOUNG to use his Kung Fu against the Yie Gah Emperor!!

Yie Ar Kung Fu II and Alpharoid will start shipping this October in limited quantities, so make sure you pre-order today.

Yie Ar Kung-Fu II (screenshots) Pre-Order Game Now Each game will come complete with nicely designed box, instruction card and cartridge.

Price is $50 per game + shipping.

Shipping is free if within the US, an additional $10 if shipping to Canada and $20 worldwide. First come, first served.

The games are expected to start shipping in October.

You can click in the button above or send an email to info@opcodegames.comto reserve your copy of the game.

More COLOR line games coming soon!

The link doesn't work. But I emailed the opcode person.

What other games do you recommend I should get? I know I want the DK game, Pacman and Space Invaders in hopes for the release of the SGM Pro. But aside that, what else should I get?

Edited by Johny_lovin_it